Set in a Cubist-style world, Crap! I’m Broke: Out of Pocket is a hectic life management game. Do mini-game style jobs (like scrubbing dishes and flip burgers) to avoid eviction and keep starvation at bay. Dodge death... and debt!
- Enjoy a Cubist-inspired game world and a jazzy soundtrack by underground musician Kimono.
- Pursue a variety of careers as dishwasher, human statue, bouncer … and many more!
- Play fun mini-game jobs -- and do whatever it takes to pay those bills.
- Use your newfound disposable income to buy items, unlock perks, and earn new jobs -- spending as wisely or as recklessly as you see fit.
- Save spare time between levels and unlock micro-games.
- Choose and accomplish New Year’s resolutions and collect lifetime memories.
- Be a Good Samaritan and reap rewards -- or misbehave and be met with bad luck -- with an in-game karma system.
- Buy items at the in-game webshop that may grant you perks and access to new areas.
- Memories bug fixed: All memories unlocked from now on will be registered.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game! But needs a few fixes
It’s a really fun and entertaining game, love the idea and the game itself! But there are times where after reading an email when I would go to close the button doesn’t work, or.. any button! I started freaking out as the hunger and bill meter went down and there was nothing I could do! I thought this was the cause of pressing on the “click here you’re a winner” spam button in the shop. But even after deleting the game and re-downloading it, it still did the same thing! Please fix because I would love to keep playing! But the buttons not working is keeping me from downloading it again.
May I have my money back?
I only downloaded this game two days ago. There are times while playing the game that it stops working, not force quitting, it stops working. There is no way to control the screen and complete jobs, move the character, not even pause the game. The sad part is I really like the idea and the challenge of earning money while not starving and getting evicted. I have to delete this app. I wish it was a choice of boredom but how can I keep an app that doesn’t work? How can your company justify keeping my money for the game if it doesn’t work?
Great game but a minor fixes
The games great, I love the idea, the mini games and the panic. My only thing is that sometimes things become unclickable or they just don’t respond. So I can panic and tap on the fridge but it doesn’t do anything, so I’d have to save and quit and then open up the save again to make it work.
Other than that, love the idea! Maybe more new added jobs while we’re at it?
- Arcane Circus
- 46.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Arcane Circus
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.