Craps HD is here for your Macintosh!
With 3D dice, multi-player support, over 160 authentic dealer stick calls, extensive betting options, a simple, intuitive interface, and an authentic table layout, Craps HD is the premiere craps game for the Mac.
Easy to use but hard to put down, Craps HD offers a true casino-style experience, with complete Vegas rules and authentic game play.
A simple interface lets you select your bet amount and click or drag and drop on the table to place your bet. Up to three players can play at once!
Easily experiment with new betting strategies; build a large bankroll; or simply learn how to play with Craps HD.
No other craps game gets you this close to the casino!
• 3D dice rolls - watch your dice bounce around a beautifully rendered table with realistic action. Hear the dealer call out the roll with real stickman lingo!
• Multi-Player support - up to three players can play at once.
• Casino-style table layout with all bets available.
• Over 160 authentic stick calls! Hear the dealer call out your rolls and suggest bets.
• Fast roll resolution lets you get more bets in each session and easily experiment with different betting strategies.
• Dealer Info button shows you all the payouts for each bet and the amount you have wagered and will win.
• Inside/Outside/Across betting options let you quickly make place bets on all box numbers!
• Preferences for odds working, hardways working, place bet presses, and more. Set your preference or let the dealer ask you what you want to do at the appropriate time during the game.
• Save/Restore allows you to resume a game in progress.
• 3x4x5x odds simulates popular casino-style odds.
• Easily remove part or all of one bet with a simple click or double click.
If you have any questions or issues regarding gameplay, please contact our technical support, and we will be happy to answer them for you. Suggestions for improvements are always welcome!
Game window now resizable for smaller displays.
Added preference for chip animation speed.
Ratings and Reviews
Slow as a Mac Plus, doesn't fit on 13 inch screens; No longer runs on 10.6
Works good 33% of the time; crashes if you Roll the dice before the dealer has finished talking; crashes if you click the Roll Dice too many times in a row (ie: double click the dice, etc) 13 inch Macbooks have to minimize dock to see the full screen; game performance gets terrible after a couple of minutes (takes a long time (and progressively longer) for the dealer to announce the roll.
Random Algorithm is cursed and predictably so. You will get tons of rolls where you crap out on a 7 after 3-4 rolls.
Also, if you roll two 7's in a row on your ComeOut roll, the 3rd roll will always ALWAYS be 2 or 3; bank lots of cash on it! ;)
UPDATE: Window resizing added to latest patch, but no longer runs on 10.6; 10.7 only!
So now I can't play it, period. I have a black macbook and can't use 10.7.
Why are the requirements so high for such a small simple game?!
Horrible! RUN AWAY!
This is a horrible game: full of bugs, and is not intuitive at all. I just wasted $3. It's a real shame because I bought the iPad version a while back, and it's wonderful - best craps game out there. But this version - I guess it's for MacBook - is nothing like that, even though it's the same vendor. In this version, I don't think it's possible to place a come bet, every third roll is a mis-roll, and it places random bets for you without your permission. Also, it crashes A LOT. Again, the iPad version is awesome: no bugs and very intuitive. I wish it were available for the MacBook.
Several Flaws in Play
Several bets are not correctly implemented, for example if I have money on the 6 and 8 and I hit my point, on the next come out roll my place bets on the 6 and 8 should be "off". However they stay "on" and when a 7 is rolled (winner on the come out roll) my 6 and 8 place bets are taken away as a loss.
Also there are several glitches and the game can be non responsive at times.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.