By James Leno
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the thrill and excitement of craps for free with Craps Lite for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
This lite version of Craps Deluxe is easy to use and offers a true casino-style experience. Try new strategies at your leisure, build a large bankroll, or simply learn how to play with Craps Lite. No other craps game gets you this close to the casino!
If you enjoy Craps Lite, try Craps Deluxe which has $100, $500, and $1000 chip denominations and starting bankrolls up to $5000.
• Casino-style table layout with all bets available including hopping bets and the newest bet in Vegas, the Fire Bet.
• Over 100 stick calls! Hear the dealer call out your rolls and suggest bets.
• "Ask the dealer" button shows you all the payouts for each bet and the amount you have wagered and will win.
• New rhythm/controlled shooter option reduces those seven outs to help keep you on a hot streak!
• Set the dice to one of six commonly used sets to help roll your signature numbers!
• Preferences for odds working, hardways working, place bet presses, shake to roll and more. Set your preference or let the dealer ask you what you want to do on the come out roll.
• Save/Restore allows you to resume a game in progress.
• 3x4x5x odds simulates popular casino-style odds.
• Easily remove part or all of one bet using simple swipe gestures or double tap.
• Multiple table color options.
• New roll history graphs show roll number totals for current game and all games in each dice mode.
What's New in Version 5.1
Full support for iPhone 5 - larger tables with updated graphics.
Horn Bet! - Tap the Horn Bet to display the Horn Bet view. Easily select Horn, World, and Horn High bets.
Full Hop Betting! - You asked for it, you got it! Tap the Hop button to display the Hop Betting view. Just select a chip and then tap one or more hopping combinations you want for the next roll.
Starting bankroll limit increased to $500.
More preferences for a more customized game experience.
It is a relatively good game and allows you to learn how to bet and let's you practice and understand the various wagers and strategies of you don't already know these things. If you are an experienced player it allows you to keep up your playing skills when not at the casino. Sometimes the computer seems too intuitive though, as though it is not a random number coming up rather in response to your specific betting pattern.
Craps review from a craps dealer
This game is pretty good. I wish that there was a way to touch a bet and a side window opens and you can put the amount on yourself. Highest chip is 25. Should be higher depends on your chip count. If you have 100k chip count you should have a chip higher than a 25. Takes too long to make a bet. Needs better hop bet set up and horn bets where you open that and type how much to bet. Same for all bets. Or atleast have that option.
Pretty decent game for free
This is a pretty good craps implementation for a free game.
The stickman calls are well done, the interface is decent. Could use some work with which bets are on/off and come odds placement as there are too many taps involved. The help button is pretty good but annoying that you have to tap through all the bets in that spot to get to your bet's help line.
All in all well done.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 14, 2013
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: James Leno
- © 2008-2013 Lenco Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.