This 2015 edition of the CRASH CART MANUAL provides doctors with the latest recommendations for Emergency Medical Care. The content of this manual is designed in a quick reference format to treat both the Adult and Pediatric populations in the event of a potentially life threatening emergency occurring in an office setting or Outpatient Surgical Facility.
In this manual you will find:
- Detailed step by step response instructions for any and all Medical Emergencies occurring in both the Adult and Pediatric populations
- Drug dosages for the Adult and Pediatric populations
- Example EKG rhythm strips for emergency cardiac events
- Principles and concepts for Electrical Therapy and Airway Management
- A list of the necessary Crash Cart contents
- A section on the Physiology and Pharmacology of each Medical Emergency
- And much more
Developed in collaboration with leading Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Cardiologists, Emergency Department Physicians and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructors, this Crash Cart Manual ensures that you have clear response instructions when seconds matter most. Add this invaluable resource to your crash cart in your Office or Surgical Facility today. It can mean the difference between Life and Death.
- System Migration
- New PN Certs
- New Provisioning Profile
- New Screenshots
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.