Take control of the latest line of robots and test their fighting capabilities, agility, and endurance in various arenas filled with dangerous obstacles, booby traps and enemies.
Run, slide, shoot, jetpack and collect parts to upgrade and unlock new bots.
How far can you run?!
- 2 Different Game modes.
- 3 worlds, and over 75 levels. (and more to come!)
- 5 Unlockable Robots.
- Cloud Save.
- Leaderboards & Achievements.
- Epic boss fights!
- Updated the interface to support the iPhone X.
- Earn additional coins by completing goals in world mode.
- Improved the loading times & performance of the game.
- Lots of interface tweaks and bug fixes.
- You can no longer fail the tutorial levels.
- Faster endless mode game over experience.
- It's snowing in the forest world.
- Made it more clear that you have lost your energy when you die.
- Added more stats to the game over screen.
Ratings and Reviews
There is a good game here somewhere, buried deeply between the strata of Freemium dung. There are so many advertisements to fuddle through that I can’t get enough consistent play time to even decide if I’d like to remove the advertisements. On top of that, the game will still have coins and in-app purchases and other nonsense that will most assuredly linger on through the gameplay, long after I make my purchases to unlock this and cancel that. It’s not worth the effort sifting through the bullshirt just in hopes of finding a good game. However, none of this should come as a surprise. This is mobile gaming, after all.
Does not feel polished
Honest feedback, the games mechanics don’t feel right. It’s just very stiff, and on my iPad Air it’s really glitchy, I’m talking massive memory dumps. Try to improve character movement, it’s really what is letting this game down. I like the concept and the graphics, but it needs polishing in many areas. I can see a lot of effort went in though, so I will give you 5 stars 😉
Hey, the game is really fun. Good job! Some feedback though... when you fail to jump over an obstacle you should respawn back a bit so you can try again, instead of just being caught dying in the thing. Also, music is repetitive and a bit stale. Not a deal breaker, but it sets a weird vibe just looping like that. The art and mechanics are really nice! 👍🏻👍🏻
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Appsolute Games LLC
- 202.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Appsolute Games
- In-App Purchases
- Robot MGBT-1404 $1.99
- Robot TNK-69 $1.99
- Robot TOY-42 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.