By Code 42 Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get Your Files On The Go
If you’re already backing up your laptop or desktop with the award-winning, cross-platform CrashPlan PROe, leverage the mobile app to restore files anytime, anywhere.
With the Code42 CrashPlan mobile app, you can securely access and restore backed up files from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Just browse your backup for the selected destination and tap the files you want to download to your device. There’s no waiting for each file to finish before you select another.
After your files download, you can use your compatible apps to open, view, edit, or email files. You can also save pictures to the Photos app or play retrieved music and videos. Best of all, One-touch Update lets you get the latest version of your downloaded files.
- Browse folders and files in your backup archive
- Download and view as many files as you want
- Learn of file updates at-a-glance and get the latest version with just a touch
- Connect to multiple destinations and providers
- Supports all security options: account password, archive key password, and custom key
- Universal app with Retina and iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus support
This app requires iOS 8.0 or later and version 3.2.1 or later of the Code42 platform.
What's New in Version 5.2.0
- security updates
- improved support for iOS 9
This update no longer logs into our Code42 server.
Pretty much useless
Code 42 are now calling their PROe software code42 crashplan. So we must be in the midst of a rebranding. The app sorely needs an overhaul.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 16, 2016
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 33.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Code 42 Software
- © 2013 Code 42 Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.