Empower A Healthier Lifestyle!
CraveMateLite is a fun, creative and social sharing app designed to remind you to take control of your choices. By transforming your iPhone into a personal mindfulness assistant, CraveMateLite stands ready 24/7 to help you achieve your healthy eating, lifestyle and fitness goals.
• Understand food cravings and how mindful thinking can help you control them.
• Establish your goals, whether they involve eating less junk food, adding more whole foods to your diet, increasing your fitness activity or achieving your healthy weight.
• Set reminders for each goal and use reminder alarms to help you stay mindful throughout the day.
• When a craving hits, resist it by expressing yourself creatively with a photo or video. Add a caption or two, documenting your feelings.
• Share your wellness journey through social media letting friends, family or the world know how you achieved your goals and conquered your cravings.
With practice and diligence you can make positive changes that result in a healthier, happier, fitter you.
Why wait? CraveMateLite is the one. Download it now.
Critics Love CraveMate and CraveMateLite!
Health Magazine - September 2014 Issue
"It's A Steal! The CraveMate app lets you set diet limits—ice cream once a week, tops—and get reminders to hold out."
Tapscape - Score: 9/10
“There’s a real sense of empowerment that comes from taking responsibility for your diet, and CraveMate does a good job of finding the balance between support and strength.”
“The best diet success stories always involve an element of support from friends and family.”
Mactrast - Score: 4/5
“What if there were an iPhone app that would help you conquer your junk food cravings, help keep you from eating that quart of ice cream at bedtime, or that whole bag of popcorn while watching TV? Enter CraveMate!”
"CraveMate helps you avoid bad decisions."
Enhanced performance and iOS optimization for photo/video capture, reminders, share and messaging.
General bug and stability fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Seems like a to-do list application for me, although it add some health and wellness feature to make the app more like the so-called 'personal mindfulness assistant'. Worth a try, at least the UI design is highly impressive.
This is a great reminder app to help keep with your goals of eating healthy. Sometimes you need someone or something helping you out to keep with it!
This is great
I love this app. It helped me stop eating so much junk food all the time and helped me to eat healthy. I changed all sugar drinks into water. And now I have greens in every plate of food.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.