Create great sounding music with Crayola DJ! Mix loops, add fun sound effects, then take your beats to the dance party!
A Parents' Choice Fun Stuff Award Winner!
Winner of The National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval!
Winner of the CreativeChild.com's 2015 Creative Play of the Year award in the Creative Play Mobile Apps category!
Play with tracks in different genres, including dance, pop, and hip hop. Then perform for an audience and earn points for mixing and scratching your music! Your color-coded music creates an exciting color and light show. Save your music and share with friends and family!
iPhone 5/iPad 2 and above recommended.
- Almost 100 exclusive loops created by professional DJs make you always sound good!
- Different musical genres and instrument types ensure endless variety in your mixes!
- Crayola DJ makes music production and mixing easy, no matter your age or musical experience!
- Mix multiple tracks simultaneously for professional sounding mixes!
- Use real DJ tools such as crossfaders, sound effects, tempo slider, and more!
- Earn points while performing and scratching for a cool dance party!
- Your music performance creates a unique and personalized color and light show that reacts to you!
- Compete for the love of the audience with a friend in 2 Player mode!
- Save your music creations and play them for friends and family!
- Added video previews
Ratings and Reviews
Former DJ - my kid loves this app
I saw the good reviews of this app for Google and wanted to get this to show my daughter and introduce her to something I used to do. I'm glad it came out on iOS finally.
The App is really great. You can easily mix tracks and play around with the music that my daughter loved. I didn't even have to show her how to use it. She took to it easily. Well done Crayola.
More fun for kids or me?
This app is great!! If you've ever wanted to DJ this scratches that itch. Good for the kids too with all the sound mixing, sound effects and color blending. Tons of tracks in different genres. Oh and there's a lite live show mode too which just adds to it. Recommend headphones to get the most out of it. So much spectacle on my little iPhone!
My Kids Are Into It
The kids are far better at it than I am (what else is new?) and like to save their songs so I can hear them later, which is fun. I’m most glad that it has a two-player mode because it keeps both of them occupied at once.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.