Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Crazy Drops is a fast-paced addictive game that combines action and puzzle solving. With 12 increasingly difficult levels.
These drops are highly unstable creatures that can multiply out of control and eventually overcome our world. Luckily, connecting 4 or more drops of the same color will make them evaporate!
The game objective is then to keep your game area clear of drops and create chain reactions while at it.
In the spirit of retro style puzzle games like Candy Crisis, Bejeweled, Tetris and Puyo Puyo.
- 3 game modes, including One Player Game, Network Game and Solitaire Game.
- Play against the machine in One Player Game mode.
- Wi-Fi Multiplayer allows 2 players to connect via the same router on a Local Area Network in Network Game mode.
- 12 challenging levels.
- 4 drop styles.
- Colorful graphics.
- Groove along to 12 original music tracks or Listen to your own music while you play.
- Autosaves the current game if the application is interrupted (phone call)
Please make sure you have the 2.2 Software update for your iPhone/iPod touch before downloading the game.
- Check out our free applications: Quick Poker, Quick Graph.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- This version fixes a couple of issues with autorotation.
A solid and fun puzzle game!
Crazy Drops is a pretty good take on the classic Puyo Puyo Pop style of puzzle games. The visuals are charming and well done, even giving you a choice of four neat styles of drops. It controls well enough with its touchscreen controls, though I wish you could pull off a hard drop the same way you can in the official Tetris app. As it is, it's too easy to accidentally move over one block to the left or right when attempting to drop a piece straight down. In any event, it's definitely worth the 99 cents and comes highly recommended.
Better than SEGA's iOS version of Puyo Puyo
A big fan of Puyo Puyo games. Disappointing to find SEGA's Puyo Puyo is so terrible!!! Fortunately, I found Crazy Drops as a replacement. The graphics are clean and has good sound effects unlike SEGA's. Crazy Drops is the best version of Puyo Puyo on iOS!
Two sidewise rotate. Please make it for me
To my most beloved game (puyo).
I am having as fun as the original game itself, only that I would like to ask for availability to Rotate the drops both clockwise and vice versa. Please help me out. I can fight the game better with both sides. Thanks a bunch!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 03, 2009
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Alex Restrepo
- © 2009 Alex Restrepo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.