Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We've been working overtime at Ezone.com Labs to bring you the latest in relax-ology. Crazy Harp will transport you from the hustle and bustle of your busy lifestyle, and help you unwind with soothing romantic music that you create. With our patented 'sooth-a-lious' sound technology everyone can sound like a real composer!
Features of Crazy Harp:
- the perfect way to set the mood for a romantic evening
- touch or slide fingers across the 8 strings to play
- 3 different 'sooth-a-lious' base sounds to select: harp, choir, and angelic choir
- select base sounds with a shake of your phone
- 8 string musical scale so you can play real songs
- strings glow when active
- multi-touch so you can play notes simultaneously to create chords
- volume adjusts so multiple sounds do not become distorted
Heavenly, soothing sounds at your fingertips.
A good first effort
Your three-year-old would love this program. Go ahead and pay a dollar, if you have to. A serious musical instrument? No, of course not. What did you expect? But if they added pedals and an octave shifter, you could pick out tunes nicely. The main sound does indeed sound more like a piano than a harp. But a harp is difficult to do well, electronically. (The other two sounds are less successful: a lower sound and a higher sound, both without attack.) The strings are rather close together, making it difficult to select the string you want.
This is a great app it is the only actual real harp app and displays the harp wonderfly I agree there should be more octaves but it would be much harder to play I highly recommend this app for harpists who need more practice time
Needs more options
Can't really play much. It's good for the first 5 minutes. Should be able to change some notes.
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: Sep 21, 2008
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ezone.com
- © Ezone PTY LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.