Trouble waking up in the morning, tired of missing meetings, appointments & classes? We realize the pain & have built the best alarm clock app for heavy sleepers. Waking up made easy with crazy alarm app to get you out of bed, we know what heavy sleep is and how hard it is to wake up.
Some distinctive features of our crazy wake up alarm clock app are:
- 100% guarantee to activate your senses so that you decide to wake up.
- Multiple wake up alarm levels to ensure the effectiveness of alarm.
- Completely random scenarios to pull you out of your bed.
- Works in background, even when the wake up alarm clock app is not running.
- Extremely low power consuming.
- User friendly and attractive design.
A common problem for almost everyone you know in this generation would probably be to wake up on time, be it for work, class, meetings, or the day’s activities. Therefore we have come up with a unique idea to wake you up on time so you don't miss any commitment anymore!
Crazy Alarm Features
- Automatic rescheduling of wake up alarm clock
- Prompts you up front if your volume is low or the phone is mute
- Sleep cycle calculation based reminders will inform you when you should go to finish up your work and go to sleep so that you can wake up on time.
- Multiple wake-up alarm clock schedulers, weekly, monthly, daily and once
- Background alarm support so that you DONT need to keep the app open for wake up alarm clock to work.
- User friendly screen design to make sure it does not affect your eyes in dark.
- Select ringtone from list of so many distinctive sounds
- Loud ringtones to make sure you wake up
- Set different ringtone for your different alarms
- Anti-snooze system so that you wake up to alarm sound
- Vibration alarm in case if phone is on mute.
- Maths alarm level will ask you to solve simple maths problem when alarm sets off.
- Captcha Alarm level requires you to input random characters. Its really tricky especially when keyboard keys are switched.
- 360 spin would ask you to stand up and spin 360 degrees to turn stop the alarm
- Shake to wake alarm will only stop if you shake the alarm in a particular style.
- Random alarm will select any of the above level randomly so that you dont get used to the same alarm every day.
Check out our customer's feedback.
Super ALARM clock! *****
by RCal08 – May 5, 2017 United States
I have tried it for a week now and I have been up and ready to go! Life saver!
by Spenny_15 – Apr 2, 2017
I use it when I go to school ever morning and it wakes me up fine.
Good advice + Random ****
by Prh_84 – Mar 9, 2017 Australia
elements of this wake up alarm clock mean the element of surprise is retained thereby making the alarm more effective. Recommended.
Useful wake up alarm clock ****
by K3rmitron – May 10, 2017 Australia
I sort of hate how effective it is at waking me up.
by mullifgbgdd – Dec 21, 2016
Good alarm clock****
by Kendradayc – Aug 31, 2016
Really irritates the fire out of you til you're awake
Onboarding and User Experience Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not for me. Shouldn’t be for you either.
First of all, the 4 or 5 free choices for alarm sounds are terrible! One is a middle eastern man singing, not something I (as someone who is not Middle Eastern) would ever, EVER want to choose as an alarm sound. Another is a man yelling at you to wake up. Of course the developer wants you to spend money to purchase other sound packages but they don’t let you demo them first and based on what I’ve already heard, I know they will not appeal to me.
Second, the alarm will actually not let you set the alarm unless your volume is at 100%, to ensure that it is loud enough to wake you up. Fine, okay, I get where the developer is coming from but I don’t want my phone volume on 100% to wake me. Also, there is a spelling error in that message.
As a test, I completed the “captcha style” feature (which cost $0.99) awake and it was overly challenging. They rearrange the keyboard and have you type roughly 15 letters. I would say it took close to a minute to solve. All the while, my alarm was ringing loudly. Something I know will annoy me in the morning, especially when I’m frustrated already trying to solve the problem.
Not a fan at all. I’m mad at myself for wasting $3.00 on various in-app purchases for different alarm function. What a waste. I want my money back.
I worked grave for 12yrs. now I work from 7 to 3 I wouldn’t wake up with out this loud annoying obnoxious alarm app lol thank u!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Let us know if you would like anything to be improved.
Great app but needs more
I wish I could have more alarms so that I can go make alarms for closer increments for waking up.
- Syed Moinuddin
- 40.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dan Computing 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Do some Math $0.99
- Shake to wake $0.99
- Stand up and take a turn $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.