By Scienpix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The fastest Remote PC control Application which makes it possible to play even video game and movie
★ [ New ] Mac ( Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Lion Intel Only ) is supported now !! - Beta
CrazyRemote is an application which can control home desktop PC on iphone, iPad, or iPod Touch
You can see the transmitted PC screen from your computer on iphone, iPad, or iphone Touch,
and also you can control the keybord and mouse.
In addition, It offers much faster frame-rate than other remote control applications.
So you can enjoy movie and even video game on your iphone in real time.
It is available not only PC web browser, internet banking, officeware,
and e-mail but also music, video, movie and game.
you can use all the programs(functions) of PC.
You can control your PC wherever there is WiFi and 3G connection,
such as subways, cafes, schools, and workplaces.
Purchase now! and Experience new world of iPhone!!
Very Good App!!! ★★★★★
it looks like the best App. Until now many have seen the most remote App seems to be the best !!!
I was deeply impressed by this app ★★★★★
... The frame rate is solid and the sound works really well ... Seems to be the best remote desktop app.
Very cool ★★★★★
... the app works as advertised! What a rush to play Aion on my iPhone. Wow! ...
[ Feature ]
* New screen processing system combined 'Work Mode' and 'Entertainment Mode'.
- When working on general computer work, you can enjoy high-quality and smooth scrolling with 'Work Mode'
- When fast frame rate is needed like when running game and movie, you can enjoy fast&clear images with 'Entertainment Mode'
* Controlling the mouse/keybord of PC.
* Transmitting Sound of PC.
* Bluetooth keyboard is supported.
* Dual-Monitor is supported.
* All the transmitted data is encrypted.
[ Supported Device ]
* iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPhone4, Touch 3G, 4G
* iPhone5, Touch 5, iPad2, New iPad, iPad mini.
[ Supported PC ]
* Windows XP SP3/Vista/Window7 32bit/64bit
* Mac ( Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Lion Intel Only ) - Beta
- recommending Core2 Duo 2.0 Ghz or later ver. for better performance
- in the case of laptop, it might not perform well with 'Entertainment Mode'
[ How to use (Direction) ]
- install free Crazyremote server on your PC ( http://www.crazyremote.com )
- To connect PC and iphone, WiFi and 3G should be available
- For futher instructions, please refer to our website.
[ Caution ]
* If there is a router, set up 'port forwading' to connect (internet) from outside ( 3G, 4G, Edge or external WiFi )
* It may not work well in the case of controlling some games
* There may be a little difference in operating speed according to Network place or computer specifications
CrazyRemote Lite is to let you check the performance and the functions of CrazyRemote, before you buy full version.
[ Restrictions on Lite Version ]
- Only through WiFi can get access to the PC on the same network(or the same router) connected with devices.
- 'Entertainment Mode' and sound available only for 3 days since the installation. Only 'Work Mode' available after 3 days.
What's New in Version 2.4.4
* Rotation Lock bug on iOS6.0 is fixed.
I have tried many apps using mostly with my iphone to play 1 of my favorite game which none of them have full on screen support feature like keyboard & mouse built right on screen which only this app CrazyRemote give me a full support on it so I was amazed how easy to control my online game. I am going buy pro version to support this company since i am so happy that i am finnally found my true app remote on my iphone. I have tried Logmein, Teamviewer, Splashtop so far and none work great for my iphone , but only CrazyRemote is best so far. Just one thing need to improve is to make an HD remote view will complete to be the Best app i think!!!
Thanks For invent CrazyRemote
Lower quality but better gaming streaming
If you use a iphone 5 grab a lightening to hdmi adapter and get a wireless gaming controller , you can play more than just your old emulated favorites without havinv to be stationed or fiddling with all the oldschool wires. ( used to be me before emulating) but you can also play whatever your pc plays with a halfsecond to fullsecond delay depending on location wifi strength and so on, it is effectively a platform game in and of itself.
This is a let down!
The idea was outstanding but it lags wayyyy too much. The connection interrupts and the controls are not pleasing. What is the point of the app if it cant even handle an old atari game on my PC without interrupting the connection and lagging?.If this had full speed and great connection, I would give the full version a buy but sofar, this deserves nothing at all...
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 10, 2013
- Version: 2.4.4
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Scienpix
- © Scienpix, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.