Write, play and have fun with CrazyTyping, the kid-ready keyboard app you can use to write in big letters whatever you want! With CarazyTyping you have a full screen to fill up with all kinds of words and colorful stickers (all the wonderful graphics in the game is made by www.Chicchicken.cc ).
In this lite version you can have fun with the "free play": you can free your imagination and write all the words you like and when the balckboard is full, you can wipe it and start all over again;
Get the full version to play with the "challenge" mode, where you will be presented with words of increasing complexity, that you will have to type andwrite on the blackboard before the allowed time runs out.
CrazyTyping helps kids get accustomed to the keyboard, helping them memorizing the position of the letters on the keys while playing, and thus preparing them to use the keyboard in a more proficient way when they will grow up.
Although the app is fully compatible with both iPhone and iPads, if you plan to let the kids play we suggest the iPad version, where the keyboard is far larger and easier for the little ones.
CrazyTyping supports retina display on both iPad and iPhone.
- 1 blackboard
- 2 colours to write in
- words can be rotated, scaled and moved using one or two fingers
- words can be modified by double tapping them
- single objects can be deleted or you can wipe clean the whole blackboard
- standard US keyboard: 26 letters, some punctuation marks, and numbers. Sorry, no special characters or accented letters.
In the full version you will have also:
- 9 colours to write in
- colorful stickers to add to the blackboard
and, also, the "Challenge" mode:
- 25 levels of increasing difficulty
- typing is, at first, greatly simplified: the keyboard has only the keys needed to write the words
- more keys are added as you progress in the levels
- when the full keyboard is used, you get less time and longer words to type
- the first 8 levels are helped by chalk drawings
- advanced mode: keys are without letters, even more challenging!
Ratings and Reviews
Great for kids who like keyboards
This works well for kids that like to see their letters show up on the screen. I like how you can secure the word and move it around. Works well with my kindergarten class.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.