The world's best software arpeggiator is now available as an iPad application.
Kirnu Cream Mobile is a very powerful MIDI performer music application for iPad.
This version is almost identical to the plugin version except the mobile version includes internal synthesizer and single drum track.
Mobile version also has only one arpeggiator track by default. If needed, the rest three tracks can be purchased separately with in-app-purchase option.
This version can open plugin version presets and vise versa.
- 4 independent tracks (One track available by default. Other can be added via IAP)
- 12 patterns per track
- Very powerful internal 2 OSC synthesizer FOR EVERY 4 TRACKS
- Two different views: Classic and quick edit view.
- Live Keyboard, Chord Memory and Pattern Sequencer sections.
- Sample accurate MIDI engine.
- Easy to use note hold mode with transpose and bypass functionality.
- Presets are compatible with the plugin version.
- Powerful Pattern Step Data Section:
- Tool section enables easy data editing.
- All data sections are independent from each other.
- Data sections can be looped with several different loop modes.
- Chord memory section enables different chords to be used in every step.
- Sequencer section enables sequencing the notes.
- Accent, order, gate, accent, transposition, note divide, note shift.
- 8 CC controls in each pattern.
- MIDI learn for all knob controls.
- Control Zone for changing most important parameters via external keyboard or MIDI events.
- Audiobus (generator) support
- MIDI sync with host and slave mode
- And lots of more
With Cream Mobile it’s very easy to create catching lead parts, bouncing bass lines, swinging drums and lots of other cool stuff. The only obstacle is your imagination :)
Cream Mobile isn't like any traditional MIDI arpeggiator or sequencer. It's a lot more. With simple and clever design it has been made easy to learn and operate. You can easily create cool performances by tweaking only couple of controls. If this is not enough for you there are so many ways you can control Cream that you never feel bored with it.
Kirnu Cream is good for everybody; hobbyists, professionals, producers, composers, mamas, papas... whoever needs a good MIDI performer to make their songs PERFECT!
If you are sick and tired of conventional MIDI arpeggiators, performers, sequencers you should try Cream and see yourself how it differs from the rest.
The initial release version wasn't the correct one but some version from 6 months ago. This version has the correct binary.
Ratings and Reviews
Dead in the water, hold the Cream
Why did the developer bother with this? The app was never fully realized and it was left unimproved after a bad beginning.
Potential for creative use is not enough. In too many places this version of the software does not function well or properly or its possibilities lie hidden behind inscrutable interface elements.
This app needs basic usability testing with fresh eyes (eyes attached to someone who uses and knows good music apps on this platform), then a thorough update and some useful documentation should follow.
I held this review for a long time in hopes of a rescue. It should never have needed posting.
So much potential. Seems abandoned. Don't buy until he adds Link or better sync support
This is a "dense" app. I have the VST and love it. But in the iOS world a sequencer type app that doesnt have Link these days is automatic downrated.
Add Link and this is a 5 star app.
Like the desktop version, with some extra features for audio output (the desktop version is MIDI only). Love it!
Regarding others complaints, it worked instantly for me with no problems! The buttons are a little small, but still quite usable; I think some people just don't know how to tap with the tip of their finger.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.