Creating Character "In Tweens"
By Creating Character, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**A great tool to instill good behavior, responsibility, discipline, and morals in children and tweens.** In addition, the app will significantly reduce the amount of time parents spend managing a child’s chores, allowance, homework, and behavioral expectations.
**Creating Character “in-Tweens” is a 21st century CHORE CHART and BEHAVIOR CHART specifically designed for Tweens.
►Why Creating Character “in Tweens”?
Being a parent is one of the most important and challenging roles we will play in our lives.
Parents want their children to grow up to be happy, productive, moral and self responsible citizens. Children want their parents to be more clear and consistent with their direction and expectations. The Creating Character “in Tweens” app will help both children and parents.
Experts widely agree that creating a strong, healthy character in your child starts with three parental responsibilities:
1. Setting High Expectations of your children that reflect your positive value system
2. Setting Clear Rules for your children’s behavior
3. Setting Clear Rewards and Consequences for your children
4. Creating Character “in Tweens” is the tool that simplifies, memorializes and executes these responsibilities.
►Key Benefits of Creating Character "in Tweens"
There are several key benefits to the Creating Character “in Tweens” app.
1. The app will MOTIVATE KIDS to be more responsible, respectful and pleasant.
2. The app will help children improve every aspect of themselves including their MIND, BODY and SPIRIT.
3. The app will help kids develop the habit of doing good which in turn will help them discover a healthy SELF CONFIDENCE and SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT.
4. The app will help parents appropriately REWARD or provide natural CONSEQUENCES to children for either meeting or not meeting their weekly goals.
5. The app will help the child understand the importance of their RELATIONSHIPS with family, friends, neighbors and others.
6. The app will help the child understand the important of and how to respect their COMMUNITY & ENVIRONMENT
7. The app will FREE UP PARENTS from all the TIME spent arguing and micromanaging kids regarding chores, homework, sibling rivalries and other common childhood problems.
Simple to Use
Creating Character “in Tweens” while very simple, has a database of hundreds of goal, reward and consequence ideas so all the parent has to do is:
1) Enter information about each user
2) Have the child start using the app with the default goals, rewards and consequences (or customize and create your own).
Synching and Storage
•The app includes FREE online backup and storage
•The app includes FREE synching across multiple devices
What's New in Version 2.1
Minor bug fixes.
My kids love earning points and rewards. I would highly recommend.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 25, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Creating Character, LLC
- © 2014 Creating Character, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.