CCW - Issue 09
By Graham Peace Design
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to Creating Climate Wealth (CCW) Magazine, the Carbon War Room’s biannual publication. CCW Magazine highlights the War Room’s work and initiatives to accelerate the adoption of business solutions that reduce carbon emissions at gigaton scale, and advance the low carbon economy.
• Get updates on the War Room’s work to enhance the P & L of companies in a manner that reduces carbon emissions with proven technologies in the current policy landscape
• Access the latest thought leadership and market insights on topics such as renewable technology and fuel saving across War Room focus areas that include shipping, aviation, trucking, energy efficiency in the built environment, and distributed energy on island nations
• Experience the War Room’s top-tier editorial journalism from experienced clean technology writers in an elegantly designed format, with enhanced imagery and multimedia
The Carbon War Room is a global nonprofit founded by Sir Richard Branson, and other founders, with offices in London, New York, and Washington D.C.
Features of this app include:
• Easy to navigate design to browse news, feature articles and research publications
• Multimedia— view videos within articles and get access to full portfolio of War Room research publications
The app is free to download and all users can access all articles free of charge.
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com, or find us at cwarroom on Twitter and we will do our best to assist you.
What's New in Version 2.0
Updated viewer to iron out bugs
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 25, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 514 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Graham Peace
- © 2015 Carbon War Room
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.