3DC is the easiest app for creating 3D models, delivering the best performance on mobile devices. Anyone can use it!
Build, share and even 3D print your designs.
To see what other people are building, check out https://3dc.io/gallery/
CAD tools have a high learning curve, that make them inaccessible to hobbyists, so we decided to make a modeling tool, that is simple to use.
3DC uses basic shapes (cube, sphere, cylinder, cone etc.) to create any 3D models. From the simplest design to the most complex objects – you can build anything by simply moving, rotating and scaling primitive objects.
Be sure to check out the gallery inside the app and download some cool models!
Add some basic shapes to the stage, for example a cube and a cone.
Tap on shapes to make them active/inactive.
Select a proper tool for what you want to achieve: Move,Rotate,Scale.
Use the arrows around the shape to manipulate the object in the desired direction.
- Rotate the camera by dragging your finger around the stage.
- Zoom the camera by pinching with "two" fingers.
- Move the camera by dragging with "three" fingers.
Build something fun, here are a few ideas:
- Cartoon characters
- Coffee cup
- More shapes and ready to print models
- Share video playbacks of your creative process
- Bending objects
- Animating your 3D models
Here are some examples of how people use our application for:
- Virtual Reality (VR) content
- Home design
- Building toys
- Models for games
- Stop motion animation
- Cartoon characters
We also offer the following auto-renewable subscriptions:
– 3DC PRO (Monthly subscription)
- Auto-renewing subscription with regular content updates including new textures and access to pro tools
– 2.99€ / month
- 3DC PRO (Yearly subscription)
- Auto-renewing subscription with regular content updates including new textures and pro tools
– 19.99€ / year
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, the cost of renewal is 2.99€ or 10.99€ depending on the subscription package chosen
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when you purchase the subscription
You can export models to various different formats to use in:
Other 3D modelling software (Blender, 3ds Max)
Game engines (Unity, Unreal Engine)
Modding (Minecraft, Tiber, Roblox)
Find us on :
Facebook : facebook.com/3dcreationist/
Download and get creative :)
Added a missing permission that causes crashes when taking pictures
Added offline mode
Ratings and Reviews
This app is so easy to use it’s crazy, just simply awesome
Im a freelance multimedia artist and am working on a personal project for a web comic and I started using this app which is perfect for doing quick models of environments to screen shot and load into a sketch app to use as a base to create basic architecture to determine the perspective and camera angle I want, the learning curve is as easy as you would want in a 3D app, so with that said may I make a couple of suggestions to make it even better
1. I love the ability to draw your own shape, that’s just genius, but i feel it’s a bit limited, I would really like to be able to draw with better accuracy like a straight line and curves
2. It would also be great to be able to move around the work space without affecting other shapes which gets a bit frustrating when your trying to select particular shapes that are next to other shapes, a lock, marquee select or and layer for shapes and groups would be nice
Edit: The Subtract mode needs to be fixed, the geometry subtracts up to 2 or 3 times and then after that it leaves glitches especially with shapes like the torus or if using a grouped shape. I’m assuming it’s because of the complexity of the shape and it can only subtract so much but it would be nice to be able to sculpt objects with other objects without the glitches
I LOVE IT but...
I love this app but I am young and many Apps cost money and my family is struggling with that And I only have so much money for my family because not many jobs are available these days not good ones are available today please don't make money get involved I don't want that this is the only good app I found please don't make money involved in this app I wish I could get it but on a budget and not a lot to go around please don't make money have to be spent for the pro not a dime please PLEASE
Hi! We empathise. If we could provide Promo codes for subscriptions, we would gladly give you one. Unfortunately the App store only has Promo codes for In-App Purchases, but not Subscriptions, so there is no simple way for us to help you out at the moment.
But, we will be making more textures and tools available for free users some time in January, so you can probably use most of the features for free then. All the best!
Amazing app, but could be better.
I have been using this app for months now, and I love it! It’s easy to pick up and has a decent subscription price.
Although I do have a few issues with it.
1. The “draw your own shape” feature is great! I just s wish there was a feature for an autocorrect. Just to get those perfect lines, or curves.
2. The subtract feature is great as well! Until the third time you use it and it starts to become glitchy. There is a way around it, but I wish it could be fixed so I don’t have to use an extra step.
3. It would be great if we could weld items together to get a smoother finish as well. It’s hard to make a person without them looking like Mr. stay puff.
Other than these few complaints/suggestions this app is really good. And I would totally recommend it!
- 3D Creationist OU
- 15.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 3D Creationist OÜ
- In-App Purchases
- 3DC Pro $2.99
- 3DC Pro $14.49
- Amazing Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.