Creature Quest - RPG Strategy Game
By VC Mobile Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's like a PC Game on Mobile, with Unmatched Depth & Strategy.
You'll explore ever-changing Quest maps to build the ultimate Creature collection and battle PvP leaderboards in the groundbreaking game from the creator of Heroes of Might & Magic.
**Requires an iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad Mini 2, or newer plus an Internet connection.
= RPG MEETS STRATEGY IN A QUEST FOR CREATURES =
• EXPLORE adventurous Quests and overcome obstacles to discover treasure
• COLLECT and upgrade over 500 adventure seeking fantasy Creatures
• BATTLES are strategic and addicting as you wield powerful abilities and magic in PvE
• BUILD your own dungeon and earn great rewards by defeating your rivals in PvP
• GUILDS provide unique PvP awards and let you chat with Guild mates
• DAILY EVENTS include new Quests, Rewards, Challenges, and Creatures
• GREAT for new or experienced RPG players; for minutes or for hours; for fun or competitively
From legendary game designer Jon Van Caneghem, creator of the Heroes of Might & Magic Strategy & RPG series (the original “just 1 more turn” fantasy games), comes the latest in his long line of fun, innovative and critically acclaimed hits where CCG / Collectible RPG meets Strategy.
Whether you are new to Strategy RPG's and fantasy CCG's or looking for more strategy & depth in Collectible RPG games, Creature Quest will satisfy your sense of adventure and have you hooked with addictive turn-based battles. Collect, Battle with magic abilities, and Upgrade Creatures ranging from fiery dragons and intimidating Creatures to cute dragons, fuzzy kitten mages, and lumberjack clad woodpeckers.
You’ll start off with a team of 5 Creatures as you adventure and engage in turn-based RPG battles with hundreds of other Creatures to grow your collection and create stronger teams according to your strategy. Discover treasure, gems, and tokens to evolve your Creatures and to Summon the best new Creatures. Upgrade and Evolve your Creatures to unlock more powerful magic spells, mighty sword swings, and Creature abilities. Chat with Guild friends and earn unique PvP rewards from your Guild.
The turn-based RPG battles are fast paced, fun, and strategic. You can simply swipe across the screen to battle quickly and easily, or you can optimize according to the depth of strategy in each battle. If you enjoy turn-based card battle games, you'll love this best new collectible RPG game.
There are three modes to try as you explore new realms and discover rewards:
1. QUESTS: Here you can explore new realms to discover treasure, as you encounter and battle a variety of dragons and other fantasy Creatures along the way, reminiscent of Heroes of Might & Magic.
2. BATTLE TOWER: Progress up the levels of the Battle Tower for increasing difficulty and rewards while growing and enhancing your Creature collection.
3. DUNGEON CHALLENGE: Build your own dungeon with your Creature collection and attack rival dungeons as you climb up the PvP leaderboards. Earn additional PvP rewards for your Guild ranking.
With a unique battle combo system, you will find yourself strategically building and optimizing teams to win Battles, complete Quests, and dominate PvP. Creatures can use elemental combo dots as mana to power up their magic abilities, or they can give it to another creature on your team, resulting in an attack multiplier. Once you master the combo system, you’ll be the envy of all other Creature Questers!
Download Creature Quest for free today and be a part of the best turn-based Collectible RPG Strategy CCG Game. Your Quest for Creatures is Paved with Adventure.
One of the best new games of 2017.
**Please note that while the Creature Quest game is a free download and is free to play, there are some real money purchases that you can make within the app.
What's New in Version 1.3.10
This update is straight from player feedback - keep it coming!
• We've doubled Creature storage space from 250 to 500.
• We've doubled the Creature drop rates in Event Quests.
• We've doubled the drop rates of 4-Dot Common & Rare Creatures.
• Alternate Battle Tower encounters will rotate weekly on floors 45 to 51.
• You can now share your team in Guild chat for advice.
• Removed Revenge from failed attacks in Dungeon Challenge.
• Re-balanced the final boss on Floor 51 of the Battle Tower to cast abilities a little less frequently.
• Reduced the number of automated Guild Notifications.
• Improved the information when inspecting members within your Guild & inspecting other Guilds besides your own.
• You can now filter your Creatures by Favorite in Creature Inventory.
• Bug fixes, balance changes, and more - see in-game News for details.
=SUMMER IS RUFF=
• July 18 - 31 [Seasonal Quest] Puppy Love
• July 27 - 29 [Summon Event] Dog Days of Summer - NEW LEGENDARY Cerberus
=DUNGEON CHALLENGE EVENTS=
• June 27: Wing and a Prayer – Legendary Event
• July 4: Firebat out of Hell
• July 11: Unlimited Power - Legendary Event
• July 18: Wicked Shadows
Enjoying Creature Quest? Leave us a review. For help or feedback, please visit the in-game News for Game Guides and Help Videos.
Distinguishes itself from other games
At first, this game seems similar to others that I have played, but it soon shows its differences. I think the biggest difference is that you choose which of the creatures you receive to improve and then make teams of them to work together. The improvement system allows for a lot of possibilities and is very engaging. I have enjoyed playing this game immensely and expect to continue for some time.
A month in, I am still really enjoying this game. The dungeon design is another very entertaining feature of this game. Also, I really appreciate that you can truly play this game without spending money. Though I am sometimes tempted!
So far it's a fun game. The only thing I don't like is the energy that you have to have to play it. It takes to long to replace and isn't easy to get. This is the kind of game you could play for hours, except you can't. Once you do one quest your energy is gone and you can't do another until it fills on its own with time, or you buy some. So more energy would be great or do away with it entirely.
At first you hunk the game will be another tapping puzzle monster collector, and in a way it is. However, unlike other ones the ability to switch teams and improve monsters is a lot more complex than most.
Awakening monsters adds another layer and is a necessity to enjoy upper level adventures, the pvp aspect of it being your own dungeon is thoroughly enjoyable, and the tower adds a good difficulty.
It does take a while for energy to accumulate though and the same with diamonds. Thus there is a small need to buy in game packages, but there are plenty of cheap specials that appear.
Other methods, like invite codes (mine is tApF8#TK*), also help to get bonuses.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 1.3.10
- Size: 598 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VC Mobile Entertainment, Inc
- © 2015 VC Mobile Entertainment, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Idol Pack Bundle$4.99
- Super Starter Bundle$4.99
- 50 Diamonds$1.99
- Enhancement Bundle$4.99
- 150 Diamonds$4.99
- Event Summon Bundle$19.99
- 350 Diamonds$9.99
- Token Bundle$4.99
- Legendary Challenge Bundle$19.99
- Summoning Master Bundle$49.99