Creature Quest - RPG Strategy Game
By VC Mobile Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Depth & Strategy meet RPG in this Gorgeous Adventure.
You'll explore ever-changing Quest maps to build the ultimate Creature collection in the groundbreaking game from the creator of Heroes of Might & Magic.
**Requires an iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad Mini 2, or newer plus an Internet connection.
= RPG MEETS STRATEGY IN A QUEST FOR CREATURES =
• EXPLORE adventurous Quests and overcome obstacles to discover treasure
• COLLECT and upgrade over 500 adventure seeking fantasy Creatures
• BATTLES are strategic and addicting as you wield powerful abilities and magic in PvE
• BUILD your own dungeon and earn great rewards by defeating your rivals in PvP
• GUILDS provide unique PvP awards and let you chat with Guild mates
• DAILY EVENTS include new Quests, Rewards, Challenges, and Creatures
• GREAT for new or experienced RPG players; for minutes or for hours; for fun or competitively
From legendary game designer Jon Van Caneghem, creator of the Heroes of Might & Magic Strategy & RPG series (the original “just 1 more turn” fantasy games), comes the latest in his long line of fun, innovative and critically acclaimed hits where CCG / Collectible RPG meets Strategy.
Whether you are new to Strategy RPG's and fantasy CCG's or looking for more strategy & depth in Collectible RPG games, Creature Quest will satisfy your sense of adventure and have you hooked with addictive turn-based battles. Collect, Battle with magic abilities, and Upgrade Creatures ranging from fiery dragons and intimidating Creatures to cute dragons, fuzzy kitten mages, and lumberjack clad woodpeckers.
You’ll start off with a team of 5 Creatures as you adventure and engage in turn-based RPG battles with hundreds of other Creatures to grow your collection and create stronger teams according to your strategy. Discover treasure, gems, and tokens to evolve your Creatures and to Summon the best new Creatures. Upgrade and Evolve your Creatures to unlock more powerful magic spells, mighty sword swings, and Creature abilities. Chat with Guild friends and earn unique PvP rewards from your Guild.
The turn-based RPG battles are fast paced, fun, and strategic. You can simply swipe across the screen to battle quickly and easily, or you can optimize according to the depth of strategy in each battle. If you enjoy turn-based card battle games, you'll love this best new collectible RPG game.
There are three modes to try as you explore new realms and discover rewards:
1. QUESTS: Here you can explore new realms to discover treasure, as you encounter and battle a variety of dragons and other fantasy Creatures along the way, reminiscent of Heroes of Might & Magic.
2. BATTLE TOWER: Progress up the levels of the Battle Tower for increasing difficulty and rewards while growing and enhancing your Creature collection.
3. DUNGEON CHALLENGE: Build your own dungeon with your Creature collection and attack rival dungeons as you climb up the PvP leaderboards. Earn additional PvP rewards for your Guild ranking.
With a unique battle combo system, you will find yourself strategically building and optimizing teams to win Battles, complete Quests, and dominate PvP. Creatures can use elemental combo dots as mana to power up their magic abilities, or they can give it to another creature on your team, resulting in an attack multiplier. Once you master the combo system, you’ll be the envy of all other Creature Questers!
Download Creature Quest for free today and be a part of the best turn-based Collectible RPG Strategy CCG Game. Your Quest for Creatures is Paved with Adventure.
**Please note that while the Creature Quest game is a free download and is free to play, there are some real money purchases that you can make within the app.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Here's a basket full of updates you've been hopping for!
=REBUILT BATTLE TOWER=
• Earn incredible rewards each week.
• Battle your way up the Tower for the high score!
=NEW DUNGEON CHALLENGE TIERS=
• Top ranked players move up to new league brackets for better rewards!
• Current tiers: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
=NEW EXCLUSIVE CREATURES=
• EPIC Jade Dragon (4 Dots) as part of the new Recruit-A-Friend campaign.
• LEGENDARY Fallen Angel (4 Dots) as part of the new one-time VIP bonus rewards.
• See in-game News for details on both!
=SPRING IS EGGCELLENT=
• Apr 12-25 [Takeover Theme] Spring is Eggcellent
• Apr 12-25 [Seasonal Quest] Poached Eggs
• Apr 13-20 [Check-in Event] Spring Fling
• Apr 14-17 [Summon Event] Bunny Buddies – New Legendary Creature – Sandworm!
=DUNGEON CHALLENGE EVENTS=
• Apr 12: Sabertoothed Assassin
• Apr 19: Naughty by Nature – NEW – Legendary Event
• Apr 26: Yeti to Roll
• May 3: Clash with the Titan – NEW – Legendary Event
• See in-game News for details!
Enjoying Creature Quest? Leave us a review. For help or feedback, please visit in-game News for Game Guides and Help Videos.
Punishingly Disrespectful Luck
This ought to be a fun game, and as you can see in the other reviews, people enjoy it. I have to warn you, though, that the luck factor on this game is out of control.
Like most free to play games, there has to be a luck factor on what units you draw to drive the economics. This means some people will be lucky and some will be unlucky, and this is natural. Almost every other game I have played, though, has a backstop against bad luck that guarantees you something if you draw poorly enough times. This sets a floor on how unlucky you can be. This game has not done that.
The net result is that if you are on the unlucky end of the spectrum, the game is punishingly disrespectful of your experience and, if you choose to spend it, money. This isn't unfair, per se. But it is profoundly unfun. Highly recommend you stay away unless they decide to show more player respect and implement something to set a floor on bad luck
Distinguishes itself from other games
At first, this game seems similar to others that I have played, but it soon shows its differences. I think the biggest difference is that you choose which of the creatures you receive to improve and then make teams of them to work together. The improvement system allows for a lot of possibilities and is very engaging. I have enjoyed playing this game immensely and expect to continue for some time.
I'm not a casual mobile player at all but this hooked me. That's probably because it's from the same mind that gave us years of Might and Magic games. The DNA of those games is clearly in this one. Even though it appears to be like a 'casual' mobile Rpg... there's depth and elegance here... a masterful balance that knows it's scope. jVC applies time tested gameplay approach of the Might and Magic games while designing to the strengths of the mobile genre. Also, you get to fight drunken leprechauns and... angry barrels. What?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 11, 2017
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 607 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VC Mobile Entertainment, Inc
- © 2015 VC Mobile Entertainment, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Idol Pack Bundle$4.99
- 50 Diamonds$1.99
- Super Starter Bundle$4.99
- Enhancement Bundle$4.99
- 150 Diamonds$4.99
- Summoning Master Bundle$49.99
- Event Summon Bundle$19.99
- Legendary Challenge Bundle$19.99
- Token Bundle$4.99
- 350 Diamonds$9.99