A large percentage of services provided by behavioral health organizations occur in the community, but most health care software is centered around activities taking place in the office. With Credible Care you will capture more accurate data directly at the point of care, easily and securely – with or without an Internet connection!
Credible Care is the ideal companion app for your Credible Domain, with many features designed specifically for community-based treatment.
Maintain detailed client records, including allergies, medications, and diagnoses.
View and update schedules for clients and staff in real-time.
Complete clinical visits using custom interactive forms.
Visits can be planned and scheduled in the office, and completed while in the field.
Add and edit visits while offline, synchronizing when you reconnect.
Review treatment plans using either Tx Plus or Credible Plan.
Send and receive Credible employee messages.
Employee To Do lists can be viewed and updated.
Make the most of your Credible software and improve your quality of care with Credible Care!
This release of Credible Care includes the first of a two-phase integration of Credible Plan into Credible Care.
Credible Plan Documentation
· Launch the documentation for an existing Credible Plan from a visit form.
· Navigate between the elements of the structure (plan, goal, intervention, objective), plus Disciplines.
· Add documentation using all available field types, including free text, dropdown lists, check boxes, rating scales, etc.
· When synchronized, added documentation will become part of Credible Plan.
Client Screen Banner Update
· The top banner of the Client screen now includes the Client ID, date of birth, age, and gender.
Ratings and Reviews
Low rating due to many glitches. Often unable to write notes due to page not loading. Unable to edit notes once submitted. Unable to view new plans of care once updated on a computer. They only way to reboot the app and see new data or load new page is to delete it and reinstall.
Up until Monday, this was working fine. Minor issues here and there with it not sending notes or they send but aren’t saved properly. But now? I can’t even log in with the connected mode. The app keeps crashing. Kinda need this to work since I’m a mobile therapist...
Wish this app would actually work!
Does not load! Could be really helpful in the field if it actually worked. Is anyone working on this or had the app been abandoned?
- Credible Behavioral Health, Inc.
- 33.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Credible Behavioral Health, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.