Credit Karma: Credit Scores, Reports & Alerts
By Credit Karma, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get your free credit scores, reports and more on Credit Karma. Checking your own credit won’t affect your score, and we’ll never ask for your credit card info. Apple ® named it one of 2016's 10 Best Apps of the Year, and it now has a bright new look!
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Free credit monitoring – We’ll send you alerts about important changes on your TransUnion credit report.
• Direct Dispute™ – If you notice an error on your TransUnion report, you can submit a dispute without leaving Credit Karma.
• Free education, tips and tools – We’ll help you understand your scores and reports so you can make informed financial decisions.
• Personalized recommendations – Use our Approval Odds to find credit cards and loans you’re more likely to be approved for.
Join more than 60 million members on the path to financial progress. Learn more and sign up at creditkarma.com.
What's New in Version 4.14.1
• Search for money that's owed to you. There's more than $40 billion of unclaimed cash in the U.S. Scroll to the bottom of your 'Accounts' tab to see if any of it's yours.
• Bug fixes and enhancements
Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I was skeptical. Something had to cost money, nothing is free. But it really is. You get to see 2 out of 3 credit scores and it tells you everything you need to know about your score. It offers suggestions on ways to improve it and cards you are likely to be approved for. It's amazing how much, and how quickly, you can fix things when you know what's wrong, what's hurting you, and how to start fixing it. Thanks!
Awesome, Easy, Fast!!
I've been using Credit Karma for years and i have used the app since it came out. The app is easy to use and information is presented in a way that's easy to understand! Did I say it was fast? It is. Information is updated every 7 days so I always know what my scores are and why!!!! I love this app and I am happy to recommend it to everyone!
About time we are able to monitor and see our credit report and score for free since it pretty much decides everything. Thanks Credit Karma. No gimmicks here, just offers on new credit cards in which they let you know before hand the likelihood of getting it.