Credit Karma: Free Credit Scores, Reports & Alerts
By Credit Karma, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your free credit scores, reports and more on Credit Karma. Checking your own credit won’t affect your score, and we’ll never ask for your credit card info. Apple ® named it one of 2016's 10 Best Apps of the Year, and it now has a bright new look!
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Free credit monitoring – We’ll send you alerts about important changes on your TransUnion credit report.
• Direct Dispute™ – If you notice an error on your TransUnion report, you can submit a dispute without leaving Credit Karma.
• Free education, tips and tools – We’ll help you understand your scores and reports so you can make informed financial decisions.
• Personalized recommendations – Use our Approval Odds to find credit cards and loans you’re more likely to be approved for.
Join more than 60 million members on the path to financial progress. Learn more and sign up at creditkarma.com.
What's New in Version 4.11
• Search for money that's owed to you. There's more than $40 billion of unclaimed cash in the U.S. Scroll to the bottom of your 'Accounts' tab to see if any of it's yours.
• Bug fixes and enhancements
Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to share your feedback at email@example.com.
I have always had a hard time with my credit! This app has allowed me to keep up on it and continue to build it. Well worth using!
CREDIT KARMA SCORES WELL
Before using CREDIT KARMA, a score was something a banker pulled from a hat. It's good to have numbers to look at and work with. It adds a sense of reality, like a Soccer goalie saving a point.
It's not as easy to initiate as indicated in the ads. Show the sense of security & privacy given with passcodes. Thank you for this program. Pat O.
Score is not accurate
The score is not accurate at all when you get your credit report or when you actually pay into a subscription that checks your credit score it's completely off