By Credit Karma, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make the most of your credit, it's totally free! Start by digging into your credit profile and finding out what goes into your credit scores. Then get important updates with credit monitoring, keep an eye on your info with ID monitoring, check out personalized recommendations and more.
• Check your scores – Log in anytime to look, it will never hurt your scores.
• Spot potential ID theft – We’ll tell you when your info is in another company’s public data breach — and what you can do.
• Find $ that belongs to you – Search state databases for unclaimed money in your name. There’s over $40 billion waiting to be claimed!
• Get money-saving recommendations – Use your credit to qualify for lower interest rates and better credit card rewards.
• Monitor your reports – Get alerted when there’s an important change to your reports and challenge errors right from your account.
• Review credit tips – Receive helpful recommendations matched to your profile.
Join more than 75 million members on the path to financial progress. Learn more and sign up at www.creditkarma.com.
What's New in Version 4.18
• iPhone X Support: Added support for Face ID and optimized for the new screen resolution
• Fixed bugs and added enhancements
Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great... till now...
After finally setting up my account, I had always loved this app.. but then with the first update, it wouldn’t log me in like how I set it up, I had to keep putting in my email address and password AND a PIN number as if I were new every time. I said, patients, my iPhone6 is setup in a way that I could use Keychain to login quickly, but I would still have to do a PIN number each time still... NOW, for some reason, it won’t open AT ALL... the second I tap on the app to open it. It crashes and force closes on me every time... Ya need another update... Like, now... The last update for this app seems to only help iPhoneX and not my poor iPhone6.. What’s up with that?!?! Please fix... Like, NOW...
Wrong Credit Scores
Credit Karma hasn’t updated one of the credit bureaus in over 5 months. Paid for another service and credit karma was off 115 points on my score. Not going to complain because it was plus 115 points. Lol.. I know someone will write back stating they are up to date. Seriously not true. Credit Karma has declined big time over the past year and a half. It’s still fun to see how much points they are off per month though. I gave an extra star because the app works nicely. Never have any issues opening. But for anyone who reads this.. take the time and buy a package or do your free yearly credit score through another site. You will be surprised in the huge difference. You will get more information too.
I am skeptical as to how accurate the numbers they give are. Because I get my FICO score for free w/one of my Credit Card statements. It is MUCH higher than CK says.
Also, I have noticed that on many of my credit card balances. They are about a whole month behind!! (Perhaps this is the cause for the inconsistent #’s). But ones that we paid off 4 weeks ago still show up on CK with amounts due. Or incorrect amounts due because they still haven’t recorded the payment made 3-4 weeks ago. This is frustrating. BUT it is a free app.....soooo, you get what you pay for?!?