Make the most of your credit, it's totally free! Start by digging into your credit profile and finding out what goes into your credit scores. Then get important updates with credit monitoring, check out personalized recommendations, even file your taxes for free with Credit Karma Tax.
• Check your scores – Log in anytime to look, it will never hurt your scores.
• Credit Karma Tax – 100% free to file federal and state returns, no matter what your tax situation is. Including live chat, W-2 import making it easy to get your max refund.
• Spot potential ID theft – We’ll tell you when your info is in another company’s public data breach — and what you can do.
• Find $ that belongs to you – Search state databases for unclaimed money in your name. There’s over $40 billion waiting to be claimed!
• Get money-saving recommendations – Use your credit to qualify for lower interest rates and better credit card rewards.
• Monitor your report – Get alerted when there’s an important change to your reports and challenge errors right from your account.
• Review credit tips – Receive helpful recommendations matched to your profile.
Join more than 80 million members on the path to financial progress. Learn more and sign up at www.creditkarma.com.
• Bug fixes and enhancements
Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s one thing to know your credit score, but the real value comes with understanding how that mysterious number is calculated. This eye-catching app offers free credit scores from two of the major credit-reporting companies—a killer feature all on its own—while giving you insight on how to improve your standing. When things like overspending or late bill payments nudge your score down, notifications help you immediately steer your finances back on track.
Thanks for fixing issues with recent update
Developer Response ,
Hey there, I want to help you get this matter resolved as soon as I can. While I can't determine the exact issue from here, our Member Support Team can investigate the issue and help you from there. You can contact them here: http://bit.ly/2fobAnA Thank you!
App crashes on iPhone XS Max
Each update breaks it even further....
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.