Capital One CreditWise
By Capital One
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Know your credit score and much more
Capital One CreditWise® is a free tool to check and monitor your credit score and it’s AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE not just Capital One® customers. Use CreditWise to understand what makes up your score and find helpful ways to take action to improve it. If your score is where you want it to be, use CreditWise to keep an eye on your accounts and get alerts when something changes on your TransUnion® credit report.
Used by millions of Capital One customers, CreditWise (formerly CreditTracker) is key for anyone who wants to know, improve, or monitor their credit score. Using CreditWise won’t hurt your score, and you won’t ever be asked to enter a credit card number.
All features are free:
● Weekly TransUnion® VantageScore 3.0 credit score.
● Review your credit report from TransUnion® to look for signs of error, theft, or fraud. Your credit report includes open/closed accounts, balances, hard inquiries, personal information, and public records that have been reported to TransUnion®.
● Use the Credit Simulator to see how everyday decisions affect your credit score.
● Learn about the key factors that make up your credit score and how you’re doing on each of them.
● See personalized suggestions to help improve your credit score.
● Get alerts letting you know about changes to your TransUnion credit report.
● Simple, everyday tips on how you can take control of your credit.
Prepare Before You Act
How could closing a credit card account affect your credit score? How much could your score change if you pay off half your credit card debt or all your debt? See how these decisions could impact your score before you act by using our Credit Simulator.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can everyone access the CreditWise app?
A: Yes. You just have to be 18 or older.
Q: Does using CreditWise hurt my credit score?
A: No. You can utilize all of CreditWise's free tools and features without hurting your score.
Q: How can I use my CreditWise credit score?
A: Your CreditWise score is a good measure of your credit health and its progress. And just like any score from any source, chances are your CreditWise score won’t be exactly the same as the one your lender uses. That's because lending decisions are complex and consider a number of different factors and scoring models.
Q: I'm already enrolled in Capital One CreditTracker. Can I use the same username and password?
A: Yes. If you've already enrolled in CreditTracker, use the same username and password that you use to sign in to service your accounts on CapitalOne.com or to access the Capital One Mobile servicing app.
What's New in Version 1.7.0
Here’s what’s included in our latest update:
· Bug fixes and general enhancements to improve your experience
Credit Wise Ap
It successfully updates and reports your credit scores. However, it does not provide a path for making changes to incorrect information. For instance, three credit inquiries were noted. It should have been two because two were from the same company for the purchase of a car. There was no way to correct that information.
Since the Equifax hack, I’ve been obsessive about my credit. I use CreditKarma too, but I figured it couldn’t hurt to have another monitoring service. I think the app is easy to use and I I feel that it will help me keep tabs on my information.
Great to have
With all the hacking of personnel information lately this is a great tool to have for instant access on your credit, glad capital one gives us this app.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 05, 2017
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 57.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Capital One Services, LLC
- © Capital One
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.