One app for your on-the-move Credit Union 1 needs! The Credit Union 1 Alaska app is convenient, free, easy to use and most importantly: secure. Save more of your valuable time by using the app to find our most frequently requested information and access to the most popular parts of Online Access with just a few taps!
Now you’ve got the hand-held power to:
• Ask questions to find the answers you need
• Find a CU1 branch near you and view branch hours (you can even get directions!)
• View CU1 loan rates and terms
• Apply for a hassle-free loan
• View and apply for a job online
• Access to financial calculators
• Easily find ways to contact us
• Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
• Check out featured promotions and CU1 news
• Easy access to our One for All Blog
Deposit checks and make CU1 loan payment
In order to use this app, you must be signed up for Credit Union 1’s OnLine Access, which will allow you to do the following:
• View account balances
• View transaction history
• View pending (or held) transactions
• View loan payment due dates and amounts
• Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments
• By downloading this app, you agree to the Mobile Banking Service Agreement, which is available on cu1.org under Services > Mobile Banking.
We are ONE credit union that serves ALL of your financial needs, and we’re ONE social movement that we can ALL join. Spread the word! One for All!
Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
My on line account
I have all ways had good connection to my on line account , until this pst to weeks every time I put my pass word in I have to answer my questions and they are never right.
I stood at the indie yesterday for at lest an hour selling with this and did all new questions still did it then did the finger print It worked for 2 times, even tho I had just used it it says it’s been a long time since you sighed in and wanted
My pass word and asked me the questions again and and again over and over again. And does not recognize the new questions so of course I am locked out!!!! Getting ready to travel and will not be able to check my account I am frustrated with all of it I hope you can fix it🧐🤨🤪
Member since 1984!
(Before it was named CU1!)
Love the locations, the customer service at location, and the user friendly mobile app. However, the call in service is awful! CU1 used to have EXCELLENT phone service! Numbers to the branches were pulled from us, and now all of the calls are routed through Anchorage. We are put on hold at least twice and all lines take to long to be responded to! It used to be amazing! JD, Joy, and Tammy at CU1 Old Steese (old location) were the BEST team CU1 ever had! It needs to be corrected!
The best for my banking needs
I use three different institutions for my banking needs and we travel extensively 6 months of the year. All three offer an app for my iPhone, but CU1's app and supporting customer service are consistently the best. I frequently make deposits using the app and they are often credited the same day, and no later than the next day. I also transfer funds between CU1 and my other banks and find those transfers go most smoothly when initiated through the CU1 app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.