Credit.com: Free Credit Score, Reports & Advice
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only free credit score app that helps you master your credit. Developed by real credit experts and personalized to you, the Credit.com mobile app goes beyond scores and credit monitoring to offer expert guidance tailored to your situation. Let our experts help you achieve and sustain an awesome credit reputation, save you thousands of dollars in interest, and establish a solid financial standing that you can build a future on.
• TOTALLY FREE CREDIT SCORE: Understand where you stand today and get monthly updates. Checking your score won't hurt your credit.
• SEE HOW YOU COMPARE: See how your score and debt level measure up to others.
• FREE EXPERT GUIDANCE: Follow personalized, expert strategies to help you achieve, sustain, and leverage awesome credit.
• MONEY-SAVING RECOMMENDATIONS: Discover which credit products you might qualify for given your current credit score
• CHART YOUR PROGRESS: See yourself improve over time. It’s fun!
If you care about your financial picture, harbor any concerns about your credit, or are simply curious about where you stand, this app is for you.
• “Your service takes credit management skills to the next level.” Bob Elsas, Commercial Loan Officer
• “Now I know what to work on. In addition, they help me find credit that I can generally qualify for with my score.” Jay S
• "I found out that my score was good, but to make it better I needed an account mix - a perfect opportunity to buy the car I desperately need." - Grabel
• “I am going to recommend it to everyone, but more importantly, will begin using it to repair my credit, immediately. Thanks." John D.
We are credit experts who are deeply passionate about helping people navigate the mysterious world of credit and guiding them to the right decisions so they can attain the lifestyle that they desire. We've helped more than a million people manage their credit and make smarter financial decisions. Wherever you stand, we stand by you.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Happy Holidays from Credit.com. We have made some small updates to the app just in time for the holiday season.
Here is what you get:
- free credit score
- iOS10 compatibility
- added ability to unlock your account
- performance improvements and bug fixes
Great overall, but confusing
The overall usage of the app is great. Fluid, informative, concise. But... The score given to me is very different from other sites and apps. I am unable to find any information on what kind of "score" this app provides... Is it a FICO score? A VantageScore? Or some proprietary score that isn't or won't be the same as the one lenders may see... It'd be nice, as Credit Karma has done, to let the user know which score is displayed. It would make the app loads more useful.
Provided me a score when others could not!!
I recently tried credit karma and it couldn't verify my social with my personal info so I never received a score. Went online to pay for a score and no score was provided. I used this app tool less than 3 minutes to create an account and to do a verification. And I received a score!! Very happy
Not bad, Credit Karma better
This is a useful app, and after trying for a while I have to say it is not as good as Credit Karma. If you want to know your Experian credit score, this is the app for you. If you want to know Trans Union and Equifax, Credit Karma uses those scores. My greatest irritation with this app is it's lack of touch ID.