• More than 5500 hand-picked stories
• No internet connection required
• Voice narration
• Clean text without distractions
• Mark read stories
• Sort by title, read time and author
• Search for keywords across all stories
• Add stories to favorites
• App remembers where you left within story
• Dark and light theme
• 3D touch peek and pop
• Print stories
• iMessage, Apple Watch and Today Widget extensions
Articles in this application are licensed using Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA)
• Added more than 2500 new stories
• Added story recommendations
• UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this so much
Alright, I just want to say I absolutely love these. You have a ton of short stories that I personally love. You also have medium sized stories, big stories, and huge stories, but you have to pay for most of those. Those stories are usually around two goes to read, or the biggest one. The stories can be organised alphabetically, or by the read time. And better yet, it tells you how long it would possibly take you to read the story. A lot of them you have to pay for, but it's only two dollars. I read some other reviews saying there were some "Classics", like BEN_drowned, Laughing Jack, but I haven't found those. But there are still amazing stories and I love basically all of them!
Another nice thing is it's always on what you might call "Night mode", with a dark back screen and white text, and when you turn your device sideways, it doesn't, which is nice because I could lay on my side, and still read it easily.
Sorry for such a long review, I just want to give as much good stuff about this as I can. The only reason I gave it four stars and not five is because I don't really want to pay money •~•
But I love this app so much!!
Not to bad I haven't had any problems with it yet. I think it's put together well where you just go down a list of stories and read which ever one you want and that's it. There really isn't much to it. I find when apps have allot of features they become more difficult to use but this one is pretty good. The reason I gave it four stars instead of five is that close to 95 percent of thousands of stories available are locked. The way to unlock them is by rating them (that's why I'm doing this) you could also download some other free app or you can pay for all of them one time. The fact that they want to pay makes me just want to go to their website and read as many stories for free.
I personally love creepypastas. To me they’re like late night scary stories my friends would tell by a campfire. That is, IF I had any friends to begin with, let alone those who actually like to tell stories. These stories range in quality and in size. Phenomenal for any time you have down time, and it’s also free, so why wouldn’t you give it a go and see for yourself? The ONLY reason I only give this four stars is because some stories contain small, really insignificant grammatical mistakes. I don’t like it, and it sometimes kills the mood of a good story a bit, but to many I’m sure it could be easily overlooked.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Woodsign jdoo
- 116.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Woodsign 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Creepypasta Story Pack #1 $1.99
- Creepypasta Story Pack #2 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.