With Crestron AirMedia® you can walk into a room and wirelessly present slides, spreadsheets, documents, on-device videos and photos, even web pages and apps – all on the room display from your iPhone® or iPad®. With new full screen device mirroring, presenting directly from your favorite app is more intuitive and with better quality than ever before. The updated interface with optional Crestron Fusion® calendaring and PinPoint™ proximity beacon support allows for the fastest full-screen connection experience available – no more being tied to a laptop or podium. Requires a Crestron AirMedia wireless gateway (AM-101), or Crestron product with AirMedia built-in: Crestron Mercury™, DMPS3-4K-250-C, or DMPS3-4K-350-C. AM-100 users will need to install the AirMedia for AM-100 app.
- Fixes an issue with incorrect UI when phone language is set to German or Spanish (Mexican)
- Corrected handling of older firmware on the AM-101
Ratings and Reviews
The receivers don’t work.
My university has begun using these Crestron air media receivers. However, after several months of trying to hook up my device, be it an iPhone or my Mac or a PC, I have been unable to get a single receiver to detect to my devices. The experience has been generally frustrating, to say the least.
Missing iPhone X support
Wish it had support for Apple's latest phone.
- Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- 36.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Crestron Electronics, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.