Time Card App for Entertainment Industry Crew Workers
- Track your Call/Wrap/Meals daily
- Add Categorized Daily Expenses for Meal, Misc, or Mileage
- Daily Notes
- Individual or Loan Out Time Cards
- Save/Load your weeks
- Payment Tracking
- Track your week earnings on the Summary Page
- Uses Industry Standard Tenths or Quarters Time Formats
- In App Preview and Email of End of Week PDF Time Card
- Hourly Rate, Day Rate, Guaranteed Hours
- Day Rate to Hourly Rate Conversion
- Over Time Calculations Supporting custom
1.5x, 2x, and 3x rate/hr settings
- 6th, 7th, idle, holiday, travel days
- Meal Penalty Calculations with Grace and NDB Support
- Kit Fees Daily or Weekly
- Supports nights (24th hour crossover) and days greater than 24 hours
- Option to Display Time Card in Clock Time instead of tenths and quarters
- Custom Backgrounds on any page
Crew Time Card is a Subscription Based App
1) Yearly Auto-Renewing Subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Auto Renewing Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Doesn't support a feature you want? Before you post a bad review that we can't respond to, complaining about the lack of a feature we didn't say we had. Just ask. We read and respond to EVERY email, and we love to add features.
New Week Templates
3rd Meal Penalty Support
OCC and Job Class Database
Custom Idle Hours and Idle Re-rates
Custom Travel Hours and Travel Hour Re-rates
New Meal Penalty options including Non-Union Single 1Hr Rate
Turn around and Forced Call
iOS Compatibility Updates
Minor Bug Fixes including the randomly closing clock
Subscription Based Licensing with Trial and Demo Mode
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using this app for many years. It makes timecard calculations so quick and easy. Each feature, when it comes out, is so well put together and easy to use. At the time of writing this review, I love the ability to save templates of timecards for clients I work for regularly so I don't have to reenter my rate and other info; it's just creating a new week.
I also love the new mpv option of union or non union, so that it can be changed based on the show.
UPDATE ( great app if they would update)
Can we get an update please??? I mean I paid I can't remember how much anymore $5 or more. Time card turns black when you now try to see it. Trying to input time the app will crash or glitch and not allow you to enter time (time clock wheel). Other than these problems the app is great and a 5 star app. The time glitch has been ongoing for a long time now though.
Update: Nov. 4th 2016
Thanks for the update! App is much better. Time card is back when you try to view, thank you! The clock wheel when you try to input time still goes away on you when trying to input your times for lunch etc... sometimes it stays there, sometimes you get to put the hour and then try the minutes it goes away. Again, other than that issue this is an app worth having if you work on set.
Great for entertainment crew workers!
Great app. I'm using it every day now. Its much easier than figuring out what people owe me each week.
Please add 6th day calculations (with on/off functionality) and allow for not just tents and quarters, but regular ol' 12 hour times (1:45 pm) for those weird line producers.
Also, I'm the type to snap a photo of my hand written time card before I turn it in. Can you include this with the app so that the pic is linked to the file? That would make it perfect!
- Joe Kocsis
- 5.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Joe Kocsis
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Auto-Renew Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.