By Marc Fearby
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Cribbage Calculator is for those hands with so many combinations that your head hurts!
Tap the cribb card first and (optionally) its suit, then add four more cards. Always tap the card followed by its suit. Tap "=" to see the score, "x" to delete a card/suit.
A breakdown of the hand appears at the top on taller iPhones. The breakdown only can be seen by tapping the "i" button on older iPhones.
It *does* calculate flushes, however if you choose not to enter suits to save time, it won't calculate flushes (or nobs, for that matter).
What's New in Version 1.1
Improved accessibility for VoiceOver users, including the addition of the following settings:
1) Show breakdown alert when the calculate button is pressed
2) Clear when the breakdown is closed
3) Use full words in the breakdown (e.g., the diamond symbol is written as "of diamonds")
Also added Shake to Clear setting (on by default)
Fixed bug where fifteens comprising all five cards were not being calculated (e.g., 2, 2, 3, 4, 4)
Does as advertised, and looks quite stylish (like the design). Two improvements that would make it five-stars.
1. Flush Mode. Currently, this doesn't count flushes, which is a bummer. Maybe add options - yes or no to flushes. If no is selected, then suites don't even have to be presented/shown.
2. Score Keeper. I know this is meant as a calculator, but might as well include a score keeper to make it the complete package. Player enters their cards, hit equals, and next screen shows total score. Then you can tap for manual scoring (see AdderPad app as a great example of score keeping).
Keep up the great work!
Can you please update the Cribbage Calculator, please.
It doesn’t work with the latest iPhone 11.0.1 version.
I love your app!!!!1