By Trivial Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Catch the crib! Play the App Store’s top rated cribbage game! With fluid action, this game is intuitive and easy to play for both novice and experienced players.
New to Cribbage? Cribbage Lite helps you every step of the way. Use hints to develop your skills and strategy. If you're unsure how a hand was scored, use the “Explain” button for a breakdown of the points.
Think you're a pro? Challenge yourself against our world class expert AI (available for in-app purchase)! Count your own cards! Play muggins and steal missed points from your opponent! Cribbage will keep you endlessly entertained.
• Single Player games have easy, medium, hard and expert opponents
• Personalize your cards, pegs, board, and background
• Choose automatic or manual card counting
• Play muggins and steal points from your opponent
• See detailed breakdowns of the points scored in a hand with the explain button
• Use hints to develop your strategy
UPGRADE FOR MORE AWESOME FEATURES
• More ways to play: online with Game Center, peer to peer, and pass and play
• Voice chat lets you be more social during online games
• Find opponents while you play with background matchmaking
• Show you're a pro by earning all 42 achievements
• Compete for top spots on the leaderboard
• Cribbage HD is Universal. Runs on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
And follow us online for news and promotions:
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trivialtech
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/trivialtech
What's New in Version 3.3.1
This update includes important fixes to our 3-player games. Bugs fixed in this release:
- The Peg board will now show correctly on Retina iPad.
- The Card Counting flow will now work correctly for games with the Muggins option.
We appreciate every iTunes review, so keep them coming!
Follow us online for news and sneak previews:
Fun and learn a great game
Great way to learn Cribbage. Very polished hints and explanations on scoring. My biggest negative experience is the way ads are presented. I do understand the need for ads and am not complaining about them showing them, but I do not like deceptive ways by making it near impossible to avoid clicking on the store etc. Super small x marks that never sense you saying to close the ad and keep taking you to another webpage etc. just frustrate me and make me like this app less. Very unfortunate that they resort to tricks like that.
I like the game but it seems like the phone gets the best cards the majority of the time. Three members of my family have the same game and feel the the cards are in favor of the phone.
I've played cribbage for close to 60 years. Your game usually favors the phone. I've never seen high scores that this game gives regularly or the combo's ie 4 of a kind etc.
bottom line, I think the computer cheats. It ruins the game.
It has been several years since I last played. This game is great for novices to relearn or learn for the first time. Show hints, explains how points are awarded, and can let you adjust settings as you get more comfortable and confident.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 08, 2014
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 50.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Trivial Technology
- © 2008 Trivial Technology LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Expert AI$1.99
- 3 Player Games$1.99