Cribbage ⋆ Free
By Trivial Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with iPhone 6 & 6 Plus report.
Catch the crib! Play the App Store’s top rated cribbage game! With fluid action, this game is intuitive and easy to play for both novice and experienced players.
New to Cribbage? Cribbage Lite helps you every step of the way. Use hints to develop your skills and strategy. If you're unsure how a hand was scored, use the “Explain” button for a breakdown of the points.
Think you're a pro? Challenge yourself against our world class expert AI (available for in-app purchase)! Count your own cards! Play muggins and steal missed points from your opponent! Cribbage will keep you endlessly entertained.
• Single Player games have easy, medium, hard and expert opponents
• Personalize your cards, pegs, board, and background
• Choose automatic or manual card counting
• Play muggins and steal points from your opponent
• See detailed breakdowns of the points scored in a hand with the explain button
• Use hints to develop your strategy
UPGRADE FOR MORE AWESOME FEATURES
• More ways to play: online with Game Center, turn-based multiplayer, peer to peer, and pass and play
• Voice chat lets you be more social during online games
• Find opponents while you play with background matchmaking
• Show you're a pro by earning all 42 achievements
• Compete for top spots on the leaderboard
• Cribbage HD is Universal. Runs on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
And follow us online for news and promotions:
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trivialtech
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/trivialtech
What's New in Version 3.4.8
Thanks for all your wonderful support! This update includes several bug fixes and improvements based on your feedback.
We appreciate every App Review, so keep them coming!
Follow us online for news and sneak previews:
I have played a lot of cribbage since I first learned the game 43 years ago. I find it interesting that I have difficulty beating this on the highest free level, not because I don't know how to play, but because if I am up by more that a few points the game will deal out all even cards to me and with the turn card end up with a very nice double or quad run with scores that just don't happen in real play. I've had the game score 24 in its hand and 16 in the crib. Interestingly I didn't remember discarding any of the cards in the crib.
This all started with the new release.
Fun to play, but too many distractions
I've been playing cribbage for 35 years and this cribbage app is great when there's no one else to play with, however, the ads -- print and video -- are a major distraction!! The game play could also be improved to enhance player focus and, thus, performance. I do like how you can play 3-player games, though! That is something that I have not seen in other cribbage apps! With some changes (reduced number of ads, dealing continuity, increased size of cards, etc) this could be a truly great, 5-star, app!
I love playing this as I have been an avid cribbage player for years and no one else seems to take interest in learning to play with me. The only problems I have had are that there are far too many ads and that the computers crib doesn't have the cards I threw with it. It always has a huge score because of this. Purposely getting runs. Even gave itself a 29 hand and I never throw jacks or fives so it was impossible. Please fix this!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 3.4.8
- Size: 61.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Trivial Technology
- © 2008 Trivial Technology LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Expert AI$1.99
- 3 Player Games$1.99
- 29 Pack$0.99