Cricut Design Space
By Provo Craft & Novelty
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cricut Design Space™ is a companion app that lets you design and wirelessly cut with Cricut Explore design-and-cut systems. Create a project from scratch or browse thousands of images, predesigned Make It Now™ projects, and fonts in the Cricut® Image Library. The app is cloud-based and synced across your devices, so you can access your projects and images whenever you’re inspired. Use your built-in camera to visualize your project on a real-life background. Then connect wirelessly to your Cricut Explore machine and cut your projects! (Cricut® Wireless Bluetooth® Adapter may be required, sold separately.)
• Design and cut DIY projects with Cricut Explore electronic cutting machines
• Choose from over 50,000 images, fonts, and projects in the Cricut Image Library—or use your own images and fonts for FREE
• Design and cut without an Internet connection using fonts and images downloaded to your device
• Cut quick and easy predesigned Make It Now projects
• Make home and party décor, cards and invitations, scrapbooking, fashion, jewelry, kids’ crafts, and more
• Cut a wide variety of materials including paper, vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, poster board, fabric—even thicker materials like leather
• Use the built-in camera on your device to position, and visualize your projects on a real-life background
• Sign in with your Cricut ID to access your images and projects and for easy checkout when making purchases on Cricut.com or in Design Space
• Bluetooth wireless capability (wireless Bluetooth adapter may be required, sold separately)
What's New in Version 2.9.0
• Added the ability to move and hide elements on the mat
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
An Apple A Day Helps Me And Cricut Play
I love this app!! I've used both HP Design Space and the Apple app. I prefer the app, but it could be better with a couple of tweaks. First uploading a picture can only be done to Design Space through another source, not this app... BOO! And second, I can only have one project going at a time where on my laptop I can open several projects at once.
My computer pooped out and I purchased an iPhone instead of replacing the laptop. (wish I could do both, but I had to choose) It was a good decision however I miss these simple features.
LOVE THIS APP!!
Cricut's technology has outgrown the ability of my old computer so I'm limited to my iPhone and iPad. This app makes it so easy to set up instructions for my machine! I can spend hours with my iPad while watching TV, then save and cut them when it's most convenient. I can't praise this app enough!
The only thing I can't do from here is upload a non-Cricut SVG file. That functionality is still limited to the desktop. I'm really hoping this app will add that in the future.
Most useful app ever!!
I bought Cricut Air for my Black Friday gift to self and this app linked with the machine is fantastic! I can start a project cutting through my phone or iPad.
I love both the machine and the app together!!
App is easy to use once you get adjusted to the set up and making projects from your own creativity or those in store or Cricut Access are so easy to do!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 2.9.0
- Size: 82.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Provo Craft and Novelty, Inc.
- © Provocraft & Novelty
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases