Cricut Design Space™ is a companion app that lets you design and wirelessly cut with Cricut Explore and Cricut Maker machines. Create a project from scratch or browse thousands of images, predesigned Make It Now™ projects, and fonts in the Cricut® Image Library. The app is cloud-based and synced across your devices, so you can access your projects and images whenever you’re inspired. Use your built-in camera to visualize your project on a real-life background. Then connect wirelessly to your Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker machine and cut your projects!
• Design and cut DIY projects with Cricut Explore and Cricut Maker cutting machines
• Choose from over 50,000 images, fonts, and projects in the Cricut Image Library—or use your own images and fonts for FREE
• Upload and clean up your own images
• Design and cut without an Internet connection using fonts and images downloaded to your device
• Cut quick and easy predesigned Make It Now projects
• Make home and party décor, cards, and invitations, scrapbooking, fashion, jewelry, kids’ crafts, and more
• Cut a wide variety of materials including paper, vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, poster board, fabric—even thicker materials like leather
• Use the built-in camera on your device to position, and visualize your projects on a real-life background
• Sign in with your Cricut ID to access your images and projects and for easy checkout when making purchases on Cricut.com or in Design Space
• Bluetooth® wireless capability (wireless Bluetooth adapter may be required, sold separately)
• Added improvements to canvas zoom
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Versatile Machine and App
I had an original Cricut which I liked. It was a bit cumbersome to sort through all the cartridges, then select the settings, depth, and pressure for the material, and organize your cuts. All the planning took I much time I rarely used my machine. A friend recommended I check out the Air 2. After a bit of research I purchased it and the difference is remarkable. The Air is so much easier to use. There is no need for cartridges anymore but you can still use them if you have them. The Air 2 gives you access to Cricut Design Space where you will find an amazing array of projects available. Once you pick a project the cuts are organized to mats and the controls for pressure and depth are preset - all you have to do it turn the dial. I tried some Design Space projects and found it easy to customize the projects with the tools on the design project page. I then tried to design my own projects. I started from scratch and downloaded images and pictures from my phone to the Air two to make unique cuts with success! The variety of materials and ideas give me lot of options to decorate my house and make personalized gifts for others. I am glad I made the purchase.
Beginning to wonder why I bought this Cricut
I know this is long but please read.
Is anybody else having this problem with an iPad or an iPhone. 8/18I am beginning to wonder why I bought this cricut explore air 2 - 3 weeks ago. I downloaded the app like the instructions said and everything was fine; I used it one time through the app on my iPhone 8+ and everything was fine. Then 4 days later I went to use my Cricut and none of the pictures will load on the app all I get is just a swirl. And after about 4 minutes of the swirl it just loads a blank screen with the square on it. The square says new design that’s not what I want because I don’t know how to use my cricut.
I called support and they had me uninstall cricut design made sure I didn’t have cricut basic installed as well because apparently those two apps fight each other if you have both of them installed together and then re-install this app. And of course the same thing happened. They even tried at tech-support to log onto my account and try it there the same thing happened for them as well they told me to wait a few days and see if it continued.
Tech-support said that other people that had iPhones and iPads were having the same problem as me so just wait. And the problem will resolve itself.
Well as you guessed it it’s still continuing this is so frustrating all I want is to use this $350 machine that I have purchased.
Design Space on iPad is AWESOME...
I can’t say enough great things about my wonderful Cricut machine (I have the Explore Air...hoping for the Maker in the future🤞🏼), and being an iPad user over Windows for the most part...I LOVE this DesignSpace app!! I just love the portability of my iPad and being able to create anywhere I can take my iOS device! The developers are truly genious, and you’ve made the ability to create with the amazing Cricut soooo easy and fun! There are just a few features I’d love to see come to this app
( PRETTY PLEASE!) Please add the new curved text feature and ability to note project favorites! Those are both awesome features new to Design Space on Windows! I think it would also be a tremendous app feature to be able to add shapes by dragging and dropping where you want them on the project canvas instead of them appearing in the upper left corner of the canvas. Finally, if you could make it possible to highlight/select multiple items in the layers panel by tapping (just as you would by holding the shift key on a computer) that would also be soooo awesomely great! Thank you for this app that makes crafting so fun, and thanks for considering my comments! Have a great day!!
- Provo Craft and Novelty, Inc.
- 155.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Provocraft & Novelty
- In-App Purchases
- item(s) $0.99
- item(s) $4.99
- item(s) $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.