Cricut Design Space
By Provo Craft & Novelty
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Cricut Design Space™ is a companion app that lets you design and wirelessly cut with Cricut Explore and Cricut Maker machines. Create a project from scratch or browse thousands of images, predesigned Make It Now™ projects, and fonts in the Cricut® Image Library. The app is cloud-based and synced across your devices, so you can access your projects and images whenever you’re inspired. Use your built-in camera to visualize your project on a real-life background. Then connect wirelessly to your Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker machine and cut your projects!
• Design and cut DIY projects with Cricut Explore and Cricut Maker cutting machines
• Choose from over 50,000 images, fonts, and projects in the Cricut Image Library—or use your own images and fonts for FREE
• Upload and clean up any image saved to your Photos
• Design and cut without an Internet connection using fonts and images downloaded to your device
• Cut quick and easy predesigned Make It Now projects
• Make home and party décor, cards and invitations, scrapbooking, fashion, jewelry, kids’ crafts, and more
• Cut a wide variety of materials including paper, vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, poster board, fabric—even thicker materials like leather
• Use the built-in camera on your device to position, and visualize your projects on a real-life background
• Sign in with your Cricut ID to access your images and projects and for easy checkout when making purchases on Cricut.com or in Design Space
• Bluetooth® wireless capability (wireless Bluetooth adapter may be required, sold separately)
What's New in Version 3.4.3
• Improved Bluetooth connectivity for iOS 11.2 or later.
Was a Fantastic App, now unusable!!
I have been using the app since it 1st came out and I have loved it UNTIL NOW. Jan 2017 -I am no longer able to sync with my Cricut machine with the new update. I’ve tried everything with my phone> closing app, re-loading app, shutting the phone down, and turning off Bluetooth in settings and turning off the machine. I was just in the middle of a project, saw an update and decided it would take long to update. Now it’s not working. I couldn’t even finish my project! I do not suggest you update the app! I’m also telling ppl not to buy Cricut- if ppl haven’t been able to use this app in months, and the only response from Cricut is “we’re aware of the issue and working on it,” (with no fix in place STILL after a MONTH), then it’s not worth it and you may very well have lost a paying customer!
Having all your cartridges downloaded in one place in addition to the extras provided by Cricut access makes this the perfect design tool for all your crafting needs, scrap booking, card-making, collage and any other uses. You are only limited by your imagination! Great app for any Cricut fan! Would recommend for anyone using a Cricut!!!! The very best thing is that I can design on the go! If I get a notion while away from home or even just away from my computer, I can go ahead and start the process while it’s still fresh! Love, love, love❤️
Worked perfectly, now it doesn’t :(
I’ve been using my Cricut Explore One with the Bluetooth adapter for many months and it has worked wonderfully with my iPad Pro. When they updated the app to include image uploads I was so happy I finally did not need my old laptop anymore! However in recent days I can no longer create any of my projects as the app won’t sync with my machine and closes unexpectedly. It can find the machine just fine but when I go to create, the cut the button just spins. Please fix the issues as my projects have come to a complete halt and I cannot make anything right now :(
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 10, 2018
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 116 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Provo Craft and Novelty, Inc.
- © Provocraft & Novelty
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases