Join the elite team of FBI criminal profilers - the Behavioral Analysis Unit - and enter the world of the long-running CBS TV series, Criminal Minds in the official mobile game. Criminal Minds: The Mobile Game puts you at the center of an intense and dramatic story that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Navigate intense cases involving the world’s most brutal serial killers, that only the BAU team, featuring Rossi, Prentiss, Reid, J.J., Garcia, Lewis, Alvez, and Simmons, can piece together and solve before it’s too late.
Time is of the essence as players must work to profile suspects, analyze crime scenes, and manage the BAU team to keep the public safe and prevent the UnSub from striking again, in this. Criminal Minds: The Mobile Game is a compelling overarching storyline that will satisfy even the most hard-core crime drama fans.
As with TV show episodes, individual cases will consist of unique objectives and tasks. When completed, clues will help players profile, track down, and capture the UnSub. Download and play the entire first episode for free. You can purchase additional episodes for access to more than 60 levels across six exciting cases!
● More than just your average FBI detective, realize the ultimate fantasy of working alongside the BAU’s brightest criminal profilers in intense mysteries
● Immerse yourself into the universe of Criminal Minds to solve gruesome crimes
● Manage your time wisely and investigate complex crime scenes to enter the mind of the UnSub and find their next target
● Race against yourself by replaying levels to increase your score and complete tasks more efficiently for a different play-through experience
● Select and match characters based on their unique profiling specialties to build a crime scene dream team
● Beat the clock and make critical decisions to reach the next level
An all-new Case with 15 Levels FREE for Season Pass holders!
Case 5: Field Day will transport you 30 years back in time to the early days of the BAU to lead a young David Rossi and a team of ambitious agents on the hunt for an out-of-control serial killer. This haunting case and its aftermath will send shockwaves that will impact Agent Rossi for the rest of his life.
Ratings and Reviews
love it, can’t wait for more
I originally saw the ad for the game on instagram and I couldn’t have been more excited!! I immediately downloaded it and told my sister and friend who both love criminal minds as well. took a long time to download which made me even more excited bc I knew it was gonna be a great game with good graphics if it took so long. the first chapter went by smoothly and I loved every bit of it (of course I wish it could be a little more interactive and I was hoping for Derek Morgan and Aaron Hotchner to be in the game but then I figured this was most likely based on the new cast). afterwards I was a little reluctant when I finished the chapter and it asked me to pay $4.99, but it makes sense to me: these creators put in so much work to make a game for criminal minds lovers like me, they give a free chapter so that the gamers can experience the game and see if they like it or not, then pay a small amount for THE REST OF THE GAME. it doesn’t seem that much for me so I paid it and the rest of the episodes were just as fun and interesting. I eventually ran into the last episode available and it said “stay tuned for more episodes” so I’m waiting patiently but I do really wanna know when the game will come up with more. is the game going to notify me when they’re ready, do I have to update the app or keep checking in?? overall very great game and I’m very satisfied
Major waste of time!
It’s a major let down and major waste of time. I expected to be much more interactive as the characters in the show are. I didn’t even bother going through every episode in the first chapter. The only thing in this game to do is basically watch the initial crime, read the script, appoint characters to task, occasionally take pictures, very rarely find the evidence on my own, or have Garcia look things up on her computer, and after that not much to do at all. I was excited to hear there was a Criminal Minds game out now, but it really was a major let down! It’s the type of game where there’s very little interactions, input, and there’s no choice of any kind of customization. Therefore, it really wouldn’t be worth paying for the game at all. Thankfully I didn’t buy anything because I read the first chapter is free. I decided to give it a chance at least and was very disappointed. Do not waste your money if you like games with more interactions and choices. I will not be downloading any other games from this game developer. Oh, and it goes without saying that this game isn’t at all challenging. I love challenging games, and this isn’t one of them. If Criminal Minds come out with another game, I may give it a try as long as it’s not with this game developer. I do love the show, very much, but again this game is not one I’d choose. I would say don’t bother with this game.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for posting a review and providing feedback. We're always looking to improve the game, so please reach out to us on our forums at ftx.me/CMForum and let us know if you have any additional ideas or thoughts.
Don’t waste your time
Please don’t waste your time or money downloading this game. That’s right - it may look like a free game but I promise you it isn’t. After the hype of completing the first awesome episode, I was so eager to jump into the next (much like how I am with the actual show). I’m watching a really interesting cutscene when a message pops up notifying me that I have to pay to play any more episodes. I would like to tell the developers to do some research before releasing an app where you have to pay to win. For users like myself, any game where you have to pay to play is a HUGE turn off. Not going to lie, when I read the message, I immediately exited and deleted the game. May I make a suggestion? Okay. I completely understand the goal of trying to make money off a well put together game. But there are ways to do it where you don’t have to make every user who wants to move on and dig deeper in the story use money to do so. Input ads so that you get the revenue of that plus extra features such as a remove ads tool. Great effort on the game, poor choice to cause a lot of users to delete the game immediately.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for playing Criminal Minds: The Mobile Game! We’re glad to see you played all the way through Episode 1! We provide these first 16 levels, a standalone story, for free to all players. If a player wishes to continue their adventures with the BAU, additional Episodes are available - but not required.
- FTX Games Ltd
- 592.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. © Series ABC Studios Inc. and CBS Studios Inc. Software © 2018 FTX Games.
- In-App Purchases
- Season Pass (Full Game) $9.99
- Play Episode 2 - Life Hacks $2.99
- Episode 3 - Ashes to Ashes $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.