Thousands of aliens, mutant lizards, giant spiders and more are on the attack - can you survive the onslaught? Crimsonland is an intense and gratifying top-down dual stick shooter from the golden age of arcade action games. Your screen will be filled with literally hundreds of monsters, and must blast them to bits or die trying! Complete sixty quests to unlock a massive array of awesome weapons and abilities, then unleash your arsenal in Survival modes with online leaderboards.
"An easy recommendation to anyone who enjoys shooters or action games in general. It's challenging, fun, and gives you a huge amount of toys to play around with."
- Touch Arcade review, score 4.5 out of 5
"This is gore in the excessively ludicrous, tongue-in-cheek, late '90s sense."
- Pocket Gamer review, score 7 out of 10
- Sixty missions in the Quest mode
- Five survival modes with Game Center leaderboards
- 30 unique weapons
- 55 awesome perks
- 21 Game Center achievements
- MFi gamepad support
- Supports iPhone 6 / Plus resolutions!
- Added a new chapter to quests with 10 new levels!
- Added "Waves" survival game mode!
- Added support for iPhone X, XR, XS and XS Max, and iPad Pro (3rd Gen)
Ratings and Reviews
Old school top down shooter to satisfy your urge to paint the screen red
Think Smash T.V. for the SNES but with an arsenal of unique guns, powerups, perks, different game modes and more hordes of monsters than you can shake your wee lil blow torch at 🤘🏻Survival modes are addictive, challenging, and fun slaying thousands of rabid packs of aliens, lizard men, and multiplying spideroids all the while trying to rake up the most points before being swarmed to death. Figuring out effective weapon+perk combinations is rewarding and satisfying. Trying to beat your high score in the survival modes will keep you playing well after unlocking the games weapons and perks.
I understand its old skool but does everything have to be that tiny?! Lol
The eyestrain is ridiculous! Gives me a headache. Lots of wasted space the map is big but the characters are pencil dots.
Game play is ok could be better, quite redundant but fun for short bursts. Needs graphic update tho. It can still look olskool but look better.
I am unaware of how to use the co-op function as it doesn't show up. Do I need to beat the game on all difficulties to be able to play co-op? I just finished normal mode but have yet to see the option to play co-op. Otherwise a great game and a blast to play.
- 10tons Ltd.
- 109 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 10tons Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock $4.99
- Unlock Full Game $9.99
- Unlock Full Game $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.