Finally, an email service that's built around your privacy. Get your @criptext.com email address and see what it's like to have peace of mind and privacy in every email you send.
+End-to-end Encryption: Criptext uses the open source Signal Protocol library to encrypt your emails. Your emails are locked with a unique key that‘s generated and stored on your device alone, which means only you and your intended recipient can read the emails you send.
+No data collection: unlike every other email service out there, Criptext doesn't store your emails in its servers. Instead, your entire inbox is stored exclusively on your device.
+Open Source: our source code is open for everyone to see that Criptext actually works the way it's advertised. You don't have to trust us, you can verify for yourself: https://github.com/Criptext
+Easy to use: our app is designed to work as simple as any other email app — so much so, you'll forget how secure it is.
Get Criptext and see how easy it is to email with more security and privacy!
- Delete Account: You can delete your account from 'Settings'. This will delete all you data from your device, remotely sign out all your other devices and render you username unavailable
- PIN Lock when sharing content: If you have PIN activated to unlock your app, when you try to share content from another app, it will ask for your PIN as well
- News Banner: we have incorporated a Banner to display what's new in Criptext
- Privacy and Security Settings: We have upgraded your privacy and security settings with a more detailed view
Ratings and Reviews
Great email app
Great email app that is simple & easy to use. App needs to be updated to support:
1. Two-factor authentication apps.
2. Multiple email accounts.
Really expected something complicated because of encryption, but i was pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.