By The Tech Road, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CrisisGo helps prepare those individuals that are responsible for others during a crisis. By taking Emergency Response Plans out of an organization’s three-ring binder and putting them onto smart phones, iPads, and desktops, CrisisGo is putting emergency response plans into the palm of the hands of those who need it most.
Use CrisisGo for:
• Sending alert notifications to responders
• Providing crisis checklists, communication messaging, and ongoing crisis text messaging
• Presenting building maps for evacuations and rosters
• Allowing for individual and broadcast video communications that are then recorded to the server
• A login and password from your organization is required
• A web portal is used to update emergency plans to publish content to your iPhones and iPads
• Continuous improvement is achieved by validating an emergency plan using the crisis checklist during drills
• Make your organizations emergency plan actionable
CrisisGo is the most complete mobile crisis response software available.
CrisisGo is now working with school districts across the nation and in Canada to transform their existing emergency response plans into actionable checklists for their staff.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Questions? Contact our support team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information: www.crisisgo.com
What's New in Version 4.4.1
1. Add VIP settings for each building
2. Add Bully feature
3. Add Priority feature for Tips
4. Add @All Managers feature to enable manager only communication in message groups
5. Optimize Panic features when bad network connection occurs
I, Hoe Parkwood, don't understand this app. Is it meant for republicans or democrats? If so, is it SPONSERED by @POTUS, also known as Donald Trump? If so, am I being watched? This concerns me greatly :/ I'm honestly appalled. Also, is this application even real? Is this app pro feminist or pro meninist? #PossiblyTriggered. I don't mean to make this about politics, but when life gives you lemons, you gotta make lemonade. Speaking of lemonade, did this application tune into the Grammy's? If so, didn't Beyonce and the fetal twins slay the night? Anyways, will be logging back in again! Stay golden... With love, Dwight K Shrute.
P.S. I wrote this while legally changing my name for the second time :)
P.P.S I wish I could rate this 3.5 stars because it's too good for 3 stars but not quite up to par to give it four, if you're picking up what I'm putting down...