Crisp Weather Widget
By Nicholas van der Ploeg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quick, concise, and customizable weather widget.
- 12/24/48 hour and 7 day forecasts (tap and hold to switch)
- Tap any icon to see more details
- Customize by changing the size of the chart
- Light & dark themes
- Support for Fahrenheit and Celsius (ooooh, wow)
- Select a location manually or use location services/GPS for local weather
- Displays severe weather forecasts with links to more details
Data source is forecast.io, for anyone who's interested.
Please send any feedback or problem reports to email@example.com. Thanks!
What's New in Version 3
Pretty good update.
- A few visual upgrades, including animations
- Choose between light & dark themes
- The settings app is fancier looking
- Separate settings for temperature and wind speed units
This is a great weather forecast Notification Center widget, simple and very informative, easy to read and plan ahead right from the lock screen.
It offers the ability to check the short and long term graphical forecast (12h, 24h, 36h, 48h, and 7 day), together with a few hourly and/or daily weather conditions with just a tap, and all in this one little widget. And it's very customizable, you can choose one or more forecasts you want to see in the Notification Center and switch between them directly in the widget.
This is unique, one of a kind in the App Store....I went through most of them. More people should know about it!
All I needed, 10 stars!
Thank you to the developer!
The weather widget: perfected.
Clever, clean and informative. I was delighted as I discovered how deep the functionality of this app went.
The overlapping graph method of displaying the weather is the perfect way to get a quick grasp of what's going on. This developer understands that for those who love the graph, keeping the other text elements small and optional is key.
There is a powerful weather app ingeniously nested within this widget. Great job.
My top widget
Everything is right there. Clean, simple, and crisp.