Critical Care Medicine
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Critical Care Medicine
Official Journal of the Society of Critical Care Medicine
Critical Care Medicine, the premier, peer-reviewed, scientific publication in critical care medicine, is now available for the iPad. Developed for intensivists and other health care specialists who treat patients in the ICU and CCU, Critical Care Medicine covers all aspects of care for the critically ill or injured patient. Each issue provides the full critical care team with clinical breakthroughs that lead to better patient care, the latest news on promising research, and advances in equipment and techniques.
Critical Care Medicine’s dynamic app utilizes the best in digital technology to offer a print-like reading experience plus article-sharing features, multimedia links, and more.
-Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email or social media
-Adjustable text sizing with pinch and zoom
-Quick linking to supplemental data and editorials
-Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
-Pull down Table of Contents
-Speedy issue browsing with bird’s eye view of the entire issue
-Easy paging through issue content
-Convenient notification when a new issue is available
-Link to Critical Care Medicine online to view supplemental data and browse the archives
Members of the Society of Critical Care and individual subscribers to Critical Care Medicine are entitled to access app issues. Others may purchase single issues.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 17, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2013 by the Society of Critical Care Medicine and Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Critical Care Medicine - July 2014$40.99
- Critical Care Medicine - June 2014$40.99
- Critical Care Medicine - January 2015$40.99
- Critical Care Medicine - May 2014$40.99
- Critical Care Medicine - April 2014$40.99
- Critical Care Medicine - February 2014$40.99
- Critical Care Medicine - January 2014$40.99