Critical Missions: SPACE
By Critical Force Oy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Critical Missions: SPACE delivers the nostalgic fast paced FPS gaming experience on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices. Enjoy the smooth and customizable touch controls and play the cross-platform first-person shooter!
Critical Missions: SPACE is is a cross-platform First-Person shooter online multiplayer game where players are able to compete against each other on web and mobile platforms.
CRITICAL MISSIONS: SPACE KEY FEATURES
- Cross-platform 3D First-Person Shooter MMO: beat PC/Mac players and players from other mobile platforms
- Multiplayer Mode: Local network and Servers Globally (USA, Europe, Japan and Asia)
- Single Player Mode: Player vs. Customizable Alien Bots
- Smooth and Responsive Customizable Touch Controls (--> Game menu - Settings - User Interface - Edit HUD)
- Six Game Types: Classic, Team Death Match (TDM), Zombie Mode, Zombie Match, Survival, Death Match, Juggernaut and Capture The Flag (CTF)
- Customizable settings: player HP, player speed, zombie difficulty, etc.
- Dozens of pre-installed and downloadable unique maps
CRITICAL MISSIONS: SPACE SUPPORT FORUMS
What's New in Version 1.1
It needs a few more things
1st off ai should use all weapons not just 1 shot gun and an assault rifle depending on their team and i dont think there are any hostage maps maybye you could add some or make maps hostage maps second there needs to be more guns thats all the complaints i have
Update:maybye turning off unlimited ammo would actually do that and use ammo correctly also money is broken too its driveing me crazy i want ammo to actualy go down and for me not to be able to buy everything from the weapons shop over and over also multiplayer is broken no logging in i guess
This game is great, but one thing. When i choose to add someone as a friend, theres not much you can do with them. Theyre just kinda there, it would be great if you could have it so that you can invite or join friends playing the game. Also the leaderboards i think should be based off of KD ratio rather than the money you have in the game
Edit: dropped to three stars because everytime i try to log into online it gives me this error message saying bad URL, whatever that means, please fix
Looks good but I can't sign up for multiplayer. When I try to register for multiplayer I get an "unsupported URL" error message. I spent some time trying to figure out what that means since the game and the website don't, but I found nothing. Unfortunately I had to delete without ever playing more than the tutorial.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 11, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 114 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Critical Force Oy
- © 2013 Studio OnMars
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).