Critical Missions: SWAT Lite
By Critical Force Oy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with free multiplayer!
FPS fans, the moment you have been waiting for has finally arrived! Highly addictive FPS Critical Missions: SWAT is overall just plain amazing delivering the nostalgic fast paced counter strike like gaming experience on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices.
CRITICAL MISSIONS: SWAT KEY FEATURES
- 3D First-Person Shooter
- Single Player Mode: Player vs. Customizable Bots (Terrorists, Zombies)
- Online Multiplayer Mode: Play against other players in cross-platform environment!
- Smooth and Responsive Customizable Touch Controls (--> Game menu - Settings - User Interface - Edit HUD)
- 3 Game Types: Classic, Team Death Match (DTM), Zombie Survival
- Customizable settings: player HP, player speed, zombie difficulty, ect.
- Dozens of pre-installed and downloadable unique maps
Knive, Pistol (Desert Eagle), Assault Rifles (AK-47 / M4A1), Sniper Rifle (AWP), Shotgun XM1014, Grenades (Grenade, Flash Grenade) + more to come!
* CLASSIC - You are split up into two teams. Death is permanent until the next round starts. There are three ways to win: 1) The universal victory. The first team to annihilate all enemies wins, 2) SWAT team only. Rescue all hostages by gathering them to the safe zone, 3) Terrorists only. Plant the bomb and wait for it to explode. Even if everyone on your side dies, as long as the bomb is active, you can still win.
* TEAM DEATH MATCH (TDM) - You are split up into two teams. Death is NOT permanent. There is no winning situation, just a scoreboard. This mode is for the casual players who just want to get into action and fight.
* ZOMBIE SURVIVAL - Every player that enters to game is automatically a SWAT team member. The objective is to survive as long as you can while zombies, NPC terrorists, and/or kamikazes attack you wave after wave.
CRITICAL MISSIONS: SWAT SUPPORT FORUMS
What's New in Version 3.582
The gameplay is nice, I would like a graphics update though, even so it's really good. The only thing I hate is the constant issues with trying to join a game, 9 times out of 10 the game crashes when you join a server. Also, when I try to sign in it gives me an error, it can be fixed though by spamming the log in button, but after you do that your account info doesn't load, you get zero info on your account screen, no friends or clan name. Overall though if you get passed he bugs it's a great game. Think of it as mobile CS:GO. Wait, that's exactly what it is. I love his game but please fix the issues. I see it hasn't been updated in about 2 years or so.
To start off, let's just say this is CSGO. There is no difference other than graphics and weapons. First off we have the mode classic which is like search and destroy from COD. If your a terrorist you plant the bomb and there's no re-spawning until round ends. If not that the, just play Team Deathmatch. Not interested? You can always play the zombie mode. There is literally about 100 maps. There are maps like Lego maps, prison type maps, and even counter strike maps. My biggest wish I have in mind is that critical forces brings this amazing game called Critical ops to iOS devices . There is a high chance they might bring it but if you like this game, you have to check out Critical ops.
This game is amazing. It's basically CSGO for free on your mobile device. The fact that there are no in-app purchases either make this game 10x better. Small things need fixing though, I sometimes randomly get kicked out of a game, or sometimes it just freezes. Also, in Classic mode, you guys should add a scoreboard and also a round limit, for example first to 6 round wins. Also, again in classic, I would remove the ability to spectate the other team once you die, because then people blurt out the positions in the chat. Overall solid game and am very glad I found it !
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 16, 2014
- Version: 3.582
- Size: 165 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Critical Force Oy
- © Critical Force Entertainment 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.