Critical Missions: SWAT Lite
By Critical Force Oy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with free multiplayer!
FPS fans, the moment you have been waiting for has finally arrived! Highly addictive FPS Critical Missions: SWAT is overall just plain amazing delivering the nostalgic fast paced counter strike like gaming experience on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices.
CRITICAL MISSIONS: SWAT KEY FEATURES
- 3D First-Person Shooter
- Single Player Mode: Player vs. Customizable Bots (Terrorists, Zombies)
- Online Multiplayer Mode: Play against other players in cross-platform environment!
- Smooth and Responsive Customizable Touch Controls (--> Game menu - Settings - User Interface - Edit HUD)
- 3 Game Types: Classic, Team Death Match (DTM), Zombie Survival
- Customizable settings: player HP, player speed, zombie difficulty, ect.
- Dozens of pre-installed and downloadable unique maps
Knive, Pistol (Desert Eagle), Assault Rifles (AK-47 / M4A1), Sniper Rifle (AWP), Shotgun XM1014, Grenades (Grenade, Flash Grenade) + more to come!
* CLASSIC - You are split up into two teams. Death is permanent until the next round starts. There are three ways to win: 1) The universal victory. The first team to annihilate all enemies wins, 2) SWAT team only. Rescue all hostages by gathering them to the safe zone, 3) Terrorists only. Plant the bomb and wait for it to explode. Even if everyone on your side dies, as long as the bomb is active, you can still win.
* TEAM DEATH MATCH (TDM) - You are split up into two teams. Death is NOT permanent. There is no winning situation, just a scoreboard. This mode is for the casual players who just want to get into action and fight.
* ZOMBIE SURVIVAL - Every player that enters to game is automatically a SWAT team member. The objective is to survive as long as you can while zombies, NPC terrorists, and/or kamikazes attack you wave after wave.
CRITICAL MISSIONS: SWAT SUPPORT FORUMS
What's New in Version 3.582
To start off, let's just say this is CSGO. There is no difference other than graphics and weapons. First off we have the mode classic which is like search and destroy from COD. If your a terrorist you plant the bomb and there's no re-spawning until round ends. If not that the, just play Team Deathmatch. Not interested? You can always play the zombie mode. There is literally about 100 maps. There are maps like Lego maps, prison type maps, and even counter strike maps. My biggest wish I have in mind is that critical forces brings this amazing game called Critical ops to iOS devices . There is a high chance they might bring it but if you like this game, you have to check out Critical ops.
This game is amazing. It's basically CSGO for free on your mobile device. The fact that there are no in-app purchases either make this game 10x better. Small things need fixing though, I sometimes randomly get kicked out of a game, or sometimes it just freezes. Also, in Classic mode, you guys should add a scoreboard and also a round limit, for example first to 6 round wins. Also, again in classic, I would remove the ability to spectate the other team once you die, because then people blurt out the positions in the chat. Overall solid game and am very glad I found it !
Gets really annoying
I understand that you guys are tryna make money from this game and all but it gets really enjoyable untill 1. I spawn infront of the same person over and over again like come on now 2. The game freezes when i choose my gun and also sometimes i will go into the interface and i get killed 3. You should be able to create a class like in cs:go then buy it in the match and be able to use the gun even after you die instead of getting killed over tryna buy a gun or even freezing the phone lastly almost everyone camps with snipers and hide up on cranes and stuff on almost all the maps. Fix this all. Really not a good game for handheld devices. WAAAY TO UNPOLISHED!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 16, 2014
- Version: 3.582
- Size: 70.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Critical Force Oy
- © Critical Force Entertainment 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.