User will be satisfied with this Croatian - English dictionary because:
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Croatian will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
Korisnik će biti zadovoljan s ovim Hrvatski - Engleski rječnik, jer:
- To je najveći vokabular
- Detaljan opis za svaku riječ i puno uzoraka
- Jednostavno User interface i visoke performanse čine da se osjećate lako kada koristite
* Punu potporu izgovor za hrvatskom i engleskom jeziku pomoći će vam toliko u studiju ti jezici.
(Ovaj program se može izvoditi u offline modu, ali treba internet vezu za izgovor i web preglednika funkcija.)
Ratings and Reviews
Best Croatian/English Dictionary I have found Online. Goes beyond just giving the definition, but shows the variety of ways the word is used in everyday conversation.
This dictionary is barely enough to get by for English speakers wishing learn Croatian. As with most other Serbo-Croatian-English dictionaries, there are major gaps in accuracy compared to dictionaries in, say, Italian or Spanish.
Why? There either don't seem to be enough learners of this language to warrant spending the time to compile a serious product, or there isn't a budget to motivate qualified people to devote time to such an undertaking. Consequently there is no quality control or cross checking of accuracy of dictionary entries.
Much of the content seems to be open-source; content contributed by non-speakers, or by people who "think" they can speak English. Consequently, much of the English is either wrong, questionable, or simply misheard by contributors.
The other problem is the lack of essential modifying markings over consonants that exist in the Serbo-Croatian languages. To Serbo-Croatian speakers, those markings are obvious. To English speakers learning Croatian, not having those markings is a major source of confusion vagueness.
The fact that the creators of this dictionary even went to this much effort should be applauded, but its quality clearly points to the fact that there is little competition in this area.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.