CROCK-POT™ Recipes—OFFICIAL APP for the CROCK-POT® Slow Cooker
By Publications International, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
More than 250 delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes for your slow cooker, including FREE monthly bonus recipes!
From enticing appetizers to delicious desserts and every course in between, you’ll always find an easy-to-prepare recipe for your slow cooker. Our kitchen experts have chosen recipes to please every palate, including soups and stews, slow cooker chicken recipes, party foods, down-home style one-pot meals, both simple and upscale appetizers, easy desserts with gourmet flair, and much more. To help your app grow with you—we’ve hand-selected bonus mouthwatering slow cooker recipes each month for FREE! Every month there are also new special recipe collections available to purchase in the CROCK-POT™ in-app store, so you will always have something new and exciting to try.
All recipes offer easy-to-follow directions with voice command, for perfectly prepared slow cooker meals.
For more than 40 years, the CROCK-POT® brand has been the leader and innovator in Slow Cooking by offering revolutionary products and useful tools to consumers, like the CROCK-POT™ Recipes app. The CROCK-POT™ Recipes app is more than just a mobile app—it’s the ultimate meal solution for your slow cooker.
Get the most out of your CROCK-POT® slow cooker
This is not your grandmother’s recipe book, the CROCK-POT™ Recipes app is a complete cooking solution. You can easily find the slow cooker recipe you need, whether you’re searching for a family favorite, the perfect party food, a meal for your favorite vegetarian friend or a gourmet recipe sure to impress your dinner guests.
The CROCK-POT™ Recipes app includes user-friendly features including:
• Voice Commands. Hands-free voice command. Cooks can proceed through the preparation steps without touching the iPad® or iPhone® screen. Just speak the simple commands to move to the next step, manage timers, view notes, and more.
• Prepare Mode. The Prepare feature provides an enhanced display of the selected
recipe making it easier to read at a distance from the iPad and iPhone.
• Stir It Up! Feeling adventurous? Press Stir and the CROCK-POT™ Recipes app offers a selection of randomly chosen recipes based on a particular search or filter criteria [Shake to stir on iPhone].
• My Recipe Box. Enables a cook to create a set of favorite recipes for easy retrieval, and add recipes from a personal recipe collection.
• Network with Friends and Family. Share on Facebook, or email any recipe to all your friends to let them know what you are cooking.
• Printing. Now print recipes to any AirPrint™ compatible printer.
•Personalize the Recipes. Everyone likes to put his or her own personal touch to a recipe. Our Notes feature allows you to record your ideas and comments about slow cooker recipes.
• Kitchen Tools. Multiple timers, substitution lists, and measurement conversion charts.
• Shopping List. Tag ingredients directly from a recipe to your shopping list, then print or email your list.
• Add Your Own Recipe. You can easily add your own recipes so you never lose your Grandma’s favorite Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs or your world-famous Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Once the recipe is added, you can also easily add your own photos, search for your recipe, or even share your personal favorite through email.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
Bug fixes for iOS 7
A must for the cook in the house!
I have found the Crock-Pot to be one of my most valuable cooking devices in our kitchen. In my quest to find recipes to use it in my daily cooking I have purchase various "Slow Cooker" recipe books and was so please to find The Crock-Pot app. It is so informative and helpful in finding a recipe and deciding what to cook without spending hours looking through cookbooks. It is so productive to be able to add recipes to "My Recipe" folder that I want to make or try at a latter date and especially helpful with menu planning for the week. Plus the "shopping basket" folder is priceless, it makes the chore of grocery shopping organized and simpler. The "monthly featured" recipes is a bonus and keeps me downloading new recipes and finding favorites. Having the direct link to Crock-Pot store is beneficial to my desire to find different recipes to try to keep from getting in a rut with "what's for dinner". A needed tool for all cooks to compliment their preparing "Crock-Pot" meals.
Grateful for this app!
Crock pot crazy!!
So far everything I've tried has been wonderful! Occasionally I may substitute an ingredient or spice, but for the most part the recipes and directions and ease of use is great! This is a wonderful APP....sometimes it is really difficult to wait for the meals to cook!!!
250 recipes? Seriously
I read the reviews that said there were only 250 recipes and I foolishly thought, "Surely they have fixed that by now!" So I bought it. Uh, nope. Still only 250 recipes. And $3.99?! Get the "All Recipes" app. Much better and an endless supply of recipes, including a lot of slow cooker recipes. There is a free version or you can pay for the "pro" version...still cheaper than this one and a lot more recipes!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Publications International Ltd.
- © Publications International, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Family Favorites$0.99
- Soups and Stews$0.99
- Game Day Grub$2.99
- Crock-Star™ Winning Recipes$1.99
- Crock-Pot® Diet Collection$1.99
- Slow Good Dinner Ideas$2.99
- Simmering Soups$1.99
- Celebration Centerpieces$0.99
- Beer Lovers$0.99