Eat smarter and live better with Cronometer.
THE BIG BENEFITS:
• The only nutrition tracker that provides accurate data curated from verified sources
• All food submitted by our customers to our database is checked for accuracy by our staff
• Track over 60 micronutrients – the most comprehensive data on the market
• Our Free version provides the more nutritional info than any other app
• Total data privacy and protection – we don’t sell or share your info to 3rd parties
• Sync our mobile app with our web version
TRACK YOUR FOOD & EXERCISE EASILY:
• Log your food & exercises with our accurate database
• Keep track of your water intake
• Scan food labels with our barcode scanner
• Add custom foods & recipes
• Track your calories, protein, carbs, cholesterol, and more
• Track your nutrient intake – the largest database out there
• Log your supplements
• Easily log the foods you eat at popular restaurants
• Integrate with devices like Fitbit, Strava and more.
• Sync nutrition data and activity levels with the Apple Health App
• Log your Body Mass Index (BMI), Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), activity level, and body fat %
• Create your own weight goal
• Create nutrient & macronutrient targets
• Keto Calculator
• Supports diets like Keto, Vegan, Paleo and more!
SEE YOUR NUTRITION OVER TIME:
• View nutrition trends and reports
• Print your reports for your healthcare professional
• Gain valuable insight into your diet
ACCESS THE CRONOMETER COMMUNITY:
• Connect with others who are on the same path to take control of their health in our Facebook Group and Community Forums!
UPARALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Cronometer’s headquarters are based in the health-centric, small mountain town of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada. Our staff is an eclectic mix of web developers, IT specialists, nutrition scientists, business majors and personal trainers brought together by a love of nutrition and the great outdoors. Our kind, friendly team is here to help you reach your nutrition goals and provide you with excellent customer service!
CRONOMETER FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS:
Our Professional version of Cronometer is a must-have for healthcare professionals to track their clients’ nutrition. Many dieticians, nutritionists, doctors, hospitals and universities use Cronometer. Visit our website for more details.
• Ad free!
• Food suggestions
• Create unlimited custom diary groups like breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Advanced nutrition analysis tools
• Timestamp your diary
• Create custom biometrics – like fasting
• Share custom recipes with friends and family
• Priority customer service support
• Only $5.99 USD / month
Download this version to use Cronometer – Ad Free for $2.99. You will have the option to upgrade to our Gold version at any time for:
• $5.99 / month
• $24.95 / bi-annually
• $34.95 / annually
You can pick your subscription term – monthly, bi-annual or annual. By default, your subscription will AUTO-RENEW. You can change or cancel your subscription under your iTunes Account settings. Your subscription will auto-renew on schedule unless you cancel with at least 24-hours prior to renewal date.
• We fixed a bug that was preventing the target bar from turning green when 100% of your target was met.
• Design updates for your viewing pleasure.
• We are constantly improving the app, and in the process, we accidentally broke the barcode scanner when it was being used to add an ingredient to a Custom Recipe. We fixed this so you can once again scan a barcode and add the item as a recipe ingredient.
What's new in 3.0?
We’re happy to announce some major updates! We’ve completely rebuilt our mobile app to improve the user experience and make it easier to deploy new features.
New Updates Include
• Multi-add food option (Turn on this feature in Settings>Diary Settings)
• Improved performance and stability
• New look and streamlined design
• Updated, easy to use custom food editor
• Intelligent Nutrition Label Scanner
Ratings and Reviews
Not quite there yet...
I like the app coming from another more popular app. I bought the paid version but not the subscription until testing it out and will not be subscribing for now. The interface is still a little clunky, and while the food database is much more accurate than the other popular app, it’s missing so many things that I try to search for which is frustrating. I can’t submit them as a recommendation since I’m not a gold subscriber (it seems silly to make that a gold “perk” when users are essentially helping out the development of the app by submitting missing items). I do not like that you can’t separate by meal without subscribing. The nutrient tracking is great, though, which was what attracted me to it in the first place. I wish rather than “calories eaten” it would show calories remaining - you have to swipe over to find that info, when I feel it should be front and center. I also wish when searching that it would find my recently entered items - if I start to type “365” it should show my most recently entered items that contain that term. I think gold is a little pricey for what you currently get, so will probably be sticking to the old app for now.
Very comprehensive tracking yet easy to use
I'm giving this app four stars because advertisements are not blocked unless you sign up for the gold membership. Aside from that, the app is fantastic. It tracks micro nutrients dynamically, allows for easy entry of foods including custom recipes, and biometrics such as weight, blood pressure, body temperature, fat percentage, etc. I like that I can go back and view the individual ingredients for my recipes and edit them on the fly. The barcode option for adding foods makes life easy. The app can be configured to pull your Activity information from the Apple health application providing dynamic updates for the calories you burn throughout the day. By highlighting a specific nutrient the app shows you what foods have contributed to your intake of that nutrient and how much that contribution is. It also allows you to configure it for particular diets such as low carb (ketogenic), paleo, zone, etc. and tailors your daily nutrient targets automatically. I definitely recommend you give it a try. This is now my go to tracking app!
Good but gets on the way of itself
I really wanted to love this app. In fact, I used it (and continue to do so) for over six months now, and once you spend the hours it takes to configure it and enter your receipts or food nutrition information, it’s better than MyFitnessPal in terms of ease of use... but that’s only once you’ve gotten it set up. I really appreciate the ability to track Net Carbs, which is a HUGE reason I switched to Cronometer. It’s helped me immensely on my ketogenic lifestyle. However, the app hinders features such as long term trend tracking to sell you “gold membership” and it really lacks an offline mode. Good luck entering anything when you don’t have an internet connection. Saving your data locally should be step one in addition to the cloud. While it might seem like a small detail to nitpick, if my Apple Watch can synchronize it’s data to my phone locally there’s no reason Cronometer can’t do it. As such, this app feels like a stop gap between the increasingly greedy MyFitnessPal and a true full featured nutrition and exercise management and tracking platform.
- Cronometer Software Inc
- 51.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cronometer Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold $5.99
- Cronometer Gold $34.99
- Cronometer Gold $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.