Cronote Reminders provides unlimited free push-notification reminders between iOS devices. A free subscription also includes 10 text message or email reminders per month. Premium accounts allow users to schedule additional text message or email reminders.
This version represents a full rebuild that is compatible with our new website. Major features include:
1. Message templates: Store commonly used reminder messages.
2. Message variables: Automatically insert the recipient's name and appointment time into the reminder.
3. Recurring reminders: Send reminders daily, weekly or monthly.
4. Group reminders: Easily select more than one recipient, and save groups such as a family or customer list.
5. Picture reminders: Add an image with message overlay to make a memorable reminder.
6. Reminder offsets: Schedule reminders relative to an appointment time. For example, "20 minutes before appointment" or "1 day before appointment."
1. How much do reminders cost?
Push-notification reminders between iOS devices are completely free. A free account also provides 10 text message and email reminders per month. Premium subscriptions provide additional email and text message reminders per month.
2. Are messages sent automatically?
Yes, there is no need to confirm a reminder once it has been scheduled.
3. Do text message and email reminders originate from my phone number and email address?
No, messages are sent using Cronote’s phone numbers and email address.
4. Can I send a reminder to more than one person?
Yes, the app supports multiple recipients.
5. Can I delete reminders before they are sent?
Yes, you may delete a message before it is sent. You will not be charged for deleted reminders.
6. Are international text messages supported? Most countries are supported, and nearly all are supported by email-to-SMS gateways.
Users can now schedule yearly reminders.
Several bug fixes in this minor update:
1. Fixed bug that was showing group reminders with non-group reminders.
2. Name of person replying to a reminder was not displayed if that person was also a Cronote account holder.
3. Cronote editing now edits the Cronote in place (instead of creating a new Cronote).
4. Fixed issue where an existing reminder's contacts were not selected properly.
5. Reminders are now shown in the last-created order.
Ratings and Reviews
Rarely saves the right date
The most important thing a reminder app needs to do is remind you at the correct time. This app almost always saves your reminder for today, regardless of what day you select. You then have to go into the reminder and change it, which doesn’t always work the first time.
This behavior is unforgivable in a reminder app
I used this for a daily birth control reminder after my bedsider texts stopped. It works occasionally but is not reliable at all. I received my first DAILY reminder since June 9th on July 1st. I just deleted the app because someone needing reminders should actually receive reminders.
Downloaded loaded the app and scheduled an appointment to test. (1) received message that I had used up available appointments and I needed to email xxx to activate my account. When I sent email, it was returned as not valid. (2) I never received my appointment reminder
- Aaron Abajian
- 39.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Cronote
- In-App Purchases
- Twenty text message reminders $0.99
- One hundred text message reminders $4.99
- Two hundred text message reminders $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.