By Kontrollfeld - agency for binary media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
cronsync is a web based time tracking, task tracking and invoicing solution. It simplifies and professionalizes billing and invoicing procedures and shows you how profitable clients and projects are.
Who is your app designed for?
cronsync is designed for freelancers and companies/agencies
- who look for a web based, transparent, inexpensive and easy to use time tracking solution,
- who want to simplify and professionalize billing and invoicing procedures and
- who want to know how profitable their clients and projects are.
What makes it innovative and useful?
We are not the first to create a time tracking and invoicing app. But cronsync supports essential features in combination we could not find elsewhere:
- Different hourly rates for different job roles/clients and different hourly rates for internal and external use
- Dashboard with transparent view on the real profitability of projects and clients
- Generates professional and nicely formatted invoices from the time tracking data, adjustable detail level of invoices
- Easy integration of internal and external staff such as freelancers or affiliates
cronsync is developed by the Berlin based company Kontrollfeld - agency for binary media.
cronsync was actually developed for the internal use at Kontrollfeld. We wanted to improve our time tracking and accelerate invoicing procedures. To find an appropriate solution, we screened all existing time tracking and invoicing products and found out that they were either easy to use, but too superficial for what we needed, or way too comprehensive and complex. So we started to create our own solution which was supposed to be „just right“ for our purposes. Many of our business partners started to be interested in this solution and we made it available for them. As the feedback was very positive, we made the decision to offer it as a software as a service and call it cronsync.
Looks cool, but unable to use "free" app without online purchase of Cronsync account.