***10.11 and up recommended***
Supports .MP4, .MOV & 3GP.
Crop and click video quickly and easily.
1) Upload a video via the upload button or drag & drop.
2) Check the "Crop" box. The cropping tool will appear on the left screen then you can set your crop settings and save them by clicking save area.
3) Use the time area to select a portion if you only want a section of the video.
4) Preview the cropped & clipped file in the right screen.
5) Export if you like the file preview.
Ratings and Reviews
Does the job
The UI is not completely intuitive, but not terrible. The main flaw is the small size of the controllers for selecting portions of the clip. The "jog wheel" is cute but not really practical; I'd prefer some other type of controller. Also would like to be able to type in the start and end times (which I didn't seem able to do). It's only a $3 app, so I can live with these issues.
Couldn’t get it to work
I was unable to get any of the features to work. No help support.
Sounds like user error. If you actually contacted support, which you didn't, I would have assisted you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.