Integrated with croptracker.com, Croptracker mobile application is an extension of features from our cloud based software croptracker.com. The app allows growers, packers and shippers to improve productivity and profitability within the operation by keeping all activities/tasks organized and traced. Functionalities include keeping track of harvest details, packing and storage optimization, shipping management and best production practices. By entering spray and other event data into the system, growers can track chemical usage, pre-harvest intervals, re-entry intervals, and generate reports on their orchards and blocks.
Integrated with croptracker.com, any information inputted on your dashboard through the app, will also be accessible through the online platform.
This application provides food safety, traceability, and operational efficiency through its advanced data collection, analysis and reporting system.
- Cleaned up the "Select Picker" section on the Harvest Input screen
- Added checked/unchecked indicator
- Pre-selected pickers can no longer accidentally be un-selected
- A warning is now shown when attempting to record a lunch break that won't impact any of the selected employee's worklogs
- Instead of a blank viewfinder, a message is shown if Croptracker was not given permission to access the camera
- Can now filter by parent name in the block selector
- Fixed some graphical bugs on older iOS versions
- Dragonfly Information Technology Inc.
- 56.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Dragonfly IT
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.