A little nip here, a little tuck there. Cropulator allows for quick cropping and rotating of images using simple, but elegant tools. Get rid of unwanted image areas by tapping and dragging while either maintaining the aspect ratio or not. Ever take a crooked photo? Not a problem. Just draw a line along a horizontal or vertical edge in Rotate mode and voila, the image automatically straightens. But wait, it gets better. If the crop rectangle has not been adjusted, rotating will automatically crop the image. How cool is that?
- Crop and/or rotate images
- Choose from portrait, landscape, square or custom aspect ratios
- Select standard print sizes for cropping including: 4x6, 5x7, 8x8, 8x10, 8x12, 11x14, 12x12, 12x18, 16x19, 16x20, 16x24 and 20x30
- Specify a user defined crop size or rotation angle
- Lock the aspect ratio when cropping
- Resize the cropped image to a smaller size
- Straighten the image by drawing a line along an edge in Rotate mode
- Rotate by 1/10th of a degree in either direction for fine tuning
- Rotate 90° Left/Right, Flip or Flop to correct the image orientation
- Rotation with Auto Fit: Rotate without cropping
- Email Auto Fit enabled images to retain transparency in black areas
- Automatically crop the image based on the amount of rotation
- Edit in portrait or landscape mode
- Integrated Help
Photos Copyright © 2008--www.iofoto.com
* 64 bit support
Ratings and Reviews
If I could give zero stars I would...
They say you can use custom crops, but you can't lock your custom aspect ratio once you have inserted it... don't waste your money. Wish I could have a refund
Easy and intuitive but needs more features
This app is easy and intuitive to use, and it does what it says it will do. Looking forward to using it on the regular, esp. the straighten feature. But it doesn't do everything I need, so here are some feature requests: 1) crop landscape pics to portrait, and vise versa (can only constrain to the aspect ratio the pic is already in); 2) don't reset the crop corners when I toggle on "lock" (I like cropping to exact squares, and there's no way to do this when the corners reset); 3) show real-time pixel dimensions (for my blog I crop to a specific size, and I can't find any app that will do this); 4) along with that, have a zoom-in/zoom-out feature so I can scale the pic while I'm cropping to specific pixels (effectively, decreasing the res of the pic). In sum, what I really need to do with this app is crop a person's face to a 25x25px square. I would definitely be willing to pay more for an app that did this right on my phone, so I could upload it to Flickr and then link to my blog. Plus, with all the filter-happy apps out there, this could be a great way to differentiate your app while working with features you've already been developing. Thanks!!
THE ONLY CROP APP WORTH OWNING
Cropulator this app is simply brilliantly developed, (as well as the newly released iPad version) it's just been updated to v2.0 which is amazing. Now with the additions of PRINT READY CROPPING that's simply perfect, I hated sending my photos in to be printed & they would auto crop portions off that I wanted. Now I can pre-crop all my images to the exact sizing (8x10, 11x14 etc) just the way I want them! As well implementing another new feature only seen in desktop apps... ROTATION by degrees (user defined degrees) with the option to save images with TRANSPARENCY! If you are looking for the best crop or rotation all in one app that honestly blows any other app out of the water... BUY CROPULATOR FOR iPhone (and also treat yourself to the iPad version too) it's a NO BRAINER!
5 STAR APP !!!
- Digital Film Tools
- 1.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2017 Digital Film Tools, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.